Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Band of Warriors” 21 Nov 2016 - 27 Nov 2016
Summary:
  1. 5 daily dimes.
  2. Challenge stage using teams provided.
  3. Zeus SM & NM + weekend refill
  4. Starter outfit stages
  5. Increased rate for Water DS, roccoco, samael, M&M, Sunnie next friday.
  6. Metallic dragons weekly.
  7. Baby harpy black hole stage
★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: Nov 21 (Mon) – Nov 25 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Special Event “Call of Assembly”
Time: Nov 21 (Mon) – Dec 4 (Sun)
Show your adaptability! Take charge of the specific teams provided and breakthrough the different challenges!

Designated Event Period:
“The Drowning Panic” – Nov 21 (Mon) – Dec 4 (Sun)
“The Depleted Reckless” – Nov 22 (Tue) – Dec 4 (Sun)
“The Abusive Lust” – Nov 23 (Wed) – Dec 4 (Sun)
“The Self-Surrender Aloof” – Nov 24 (Thu) – Dec 4 (Sun)
“The Heart-Chilling Apathy” – Nov 25 (Fri) – Dec 4 (Sun)

First Clearance Rewards are as follows:
“The Drowning Panic” – “Baby Harpy” x 3
“The Depleted Reckless” – “Prime Millennium Soulstone” x 2 (Random Attribute)
“The Abusive Lust” – 1,200,000 Coins
“The Self-Surrender Aloof” – 300 Souls
“The Heart-Chilling Apathy” – “Harpy” x 1

All Stages Completed – “Giallar the Hornist” x 1

Note:
1. Summoners must use the assigned team to enter the stage. Characters and Dragonary Crafts will be provided by the Official.
2. 20 Stamina will be consumed for each entry.
3. The stages have round limits.
4. The stages will be open according to designated order. Summoners have to complete the first stage opened on Nov 21 (Mon) in order to challenge the second stage opened on Nov 22 (Tue).
5. The rewards for clearing each Stage will be given ONCE only. For example, if you have cleared “The Abusive Lust” and obtained “1,200,000 Coins” on Nov 23 (Wed), you will not be able to obtain “1,200,000 Coins” when you have cleared “The Abusive Lust” again on Nov 24 (Thu).
6. Summoners must complete the Stage (Victory) before Dec 4 (Sun) 23:59 in order to receive the reward.
7. Summoners can collect the Stage Clearance Rewards in “Community” → “Reward” after re-logging in to the game.

★ 3rd Event: Nightmare Stage “Astral Thunderbolt”
Time: Nov 25 (Fri) 22:00 – Nov 27 (Sun) 23:59
He has finally returned! The long-awaited Overlord of the Pantheon revisits the Enochian Tower with roaring thunder!

* The Power Release element “Thunderous Statue” for Zeus can be obtained in the stage “Astral Thunderbolt”.

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Nov 26 (Sat) – Nov 27 (Sun)

* Important:
Log in on Nov 26 (Sat) or Nov 27 (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Nov 27 (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Special Event “The Book of 5 Elements”
Time: Nov 21 (Mon) – Nov 27 (Sun)

Details of Stage and First clearance rewards are as follow:
The First Clearance Reward of Stage “The Director’s Monstrous Test” – Molly the Dean of Magic
The First Clearance Reward of Stage “The Monitor’s Flaming Crest” – Sean the Monitor of Dragonfire
The First Clearance Reward of Stage “The Prefect’s Rigorous Rule” – Duncan the Earnest Prefect
The First Clearance Reward of Stage “The President’s Solemn Vow” – Nathaniel the Bright Head Boy
The First Clearance Reward of Stage “The Professor’s Elaboration” – Endor the Professor of Thanatology

* If Summoners have already obtained the above outfits, instead of getting the same outfit, Summoner will be rewarded with a LV1 character of the same Attribute as that of the outfit’s from the “Plump Precious Beasts” series including: Dagger Wielder, Jade Rabbit the Elixir Pounder, Pumpkin Trio, Gleaming Cyan Carp and Rhinobeetle Samurai.

★ 6th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event “Pioneers of Warfare”
Time: Nov 25 (Fri)
200% increased chance for drawing 5 specific Monsters of different Attributes in Diamond Seal! Summoners will be awarded Level-Up material “Madhead” x 1 after the first draw in “Diamond Seal” during the event period as well.

Including:
5★ Dragon Spiritor – Water
6★ Rococo
5★ Samael
5★ Modi & Magni
5★ Sunnie

* This event is only applicable to normal Diamond Seal Card Draw. The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event.

★ 7th Event: The Return of “Ancient Dragons”
Time: Nov 21 (Mon) – Dec 11 (Sun)
During the event period, all stages of “Ancient Dragons” will be re-opened at the same time. “Protometallic Dragon Uranus” will also raid in Advanced and Extra Stages. After completing all achievements of the stage, you will have a higher chance to obtain “Protometallic Dragon Uranus”!

Re-opened stages include:
“The Ancient Dragon – Water”
“The Ancient Dragon – Fire”
“The Ancient Dragon – Earth”
“The Ancient Dragon – Light”
“The Ancient Dragon – Dark”

* “Protometallic Dragon Uranus” can be evolved to ” Dragon Emperor of the Skies – Uranus”, which will be strong support to Light and Dragon team!

★ 8th Event: Black Hole Stage Special Event “Gate to the Aperture – Baby Harpy”
Time: Nov 21 (Mon) – Nov 27 (Sun)
Hunting season is here! The Stage is only opened for a limited time with guaranteed drop of “Baby Harpy”!

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
great, MH knows how to burn dimes Smile

even now mwahaha and sitting at 90 dimes after recent full farming Novia, Light / Dark Riders, Metatron + Fire fusion... think need to give up something... Uranus, hell no. Zeus, dream on. either give up the draw for MH or give up farming this week Dragon. Earth is the 2nd attr i have most leaders. no Novalis and heck tons of Dark converters... maybe only wish for Roccoco. good thing is Zeus PR mat can be used as skill up.

yeah dont like Starter original outfit. 5 attr all max Starters waiting for alternative outfit Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Yesssssssssssssss Zeus is back at last! i needed a second PR material last time since i couldn't do the NM stage, this time i ought to be able to do it np.

VR Loki with either Ed or Basti or Samuel ought to do this np at all.

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
Whooooooo! Zeus is back beibeh! Gonna max him this time!

And finally, metallic drags return=Ur anus farm!

Draw event ain't too interesting for me, already have 3 of them in my possesion.
^ Light human fanatic that didn't train other cards which ends up with wasting stamina in a certain stage many times due to small card pool.
btw, is Uranus snipe ignore defense?
(11-18-2016, 11:43 PM)rxwing Wrote: btw, is Uranus snipe ignore defense?

Nope
(11-19-2016, 01:07 AM)shabadoo Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 11:43 PM)rxwing Wrote: btw, is Uranus snipe ignore defense?

Nope

ow... nope? ok... thank you Big Grin
anybody farming Uranus? hows the raid rate?
i just do 12* achievements for Water and Fire, not a single raid. note though, it's on the process of getting 12*. after 12* i never tried to run the stage again. want to focus getting 12* for all attr first.

and want to see what the sign in reward i'll get. if not getting Shu, i'll farm Uranus at Earth stage. lack of Earth sniper and good for Barbara team.
Can't comment on this time around but last time it was pretty good. Maxed two Uranus and drop rate seemed higher than the original dragons

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
whut... last time good? hmm... believe the older the card, the better the rate...? Big Grin