Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event: The Return of Doomsday
The final return of the Horror Stage that changed the game, The God of Doom.

TL;DR
QTD Returns.
Extra free stuff tuesday to thursday logins.
New demon series biweekly seemingly with story ties to Origin of Demons.
Raised chance of 3* Crafts dropping for Craft Day + 100% Arcane Lusters for Souls Day.
Rare up for Prologues on the 15th, as usual.
Check the bottom for a link to more free stuff that doesn't involve leaving your UID anywhere.

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 11 Dec (Mon) – 15 Dec (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Nightmare Stage “The God of Doom”

Time: 14 Dec (Thur) 22:00 – 18 Dec (Mon) 23:59
The Doomsday returns again! Are you ready to fight, Humans?

* Complete the stage 1 time to obtain “Harpy” x1
* Complete the stage 3 times to obtain “”Qi Tian Di”( Lv.1) X 1 and its Outfit

★ 3rd Event: Source of Victory

Time: 16 Dec (Sat) – 17 Dec (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x 1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:
Login on 16 Dec (Sat) – 17 Dec (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 16 Dec (Sat) – 17 Dec (Sun)

★ 4th Event: Diamond Seal Event “Earthly Desires”

Time: 15 Dec (Fri)
Chances of drawing rare Characters from “Source of Engraving” draw will be significantly increased on the event day!

★ 5th Event: Outfits of Rare Characters of “Prologue of the Universe” Available

Time: 11 Dec (Mon) 00:00 – 21 Jan (Sun) 23:59
During the event period, Outfits of the following rare characters will appear!

「Outfit of “Dream Gobbler – Ghroth”
Time: 15 Dec to 21 Jan
Drawing a card from the specific drawing machines will grant you the brand new outfit!
Specific drawing machines include:
“Seal of the Engraver – Part 1″
“Seal of the Carver – Part 2″
“Source of Engraving”
“Pili Heavenly Stone”

Outfit of “Fiend of Destruction – Azathoth”
Time: 11 Dec to 21 Jan
The Outfit will be available on “Soul Exchange”

★ 6th Event: New Mission “Attack on the Origin” Series

The new demon force is raging. They’re planning to destroy the royal family!
First Debut: “The Playful Demon”
Time: 11 Dec (Mon) – 21 Jan (Sun)

Note:
1. The Elite Stage is available in the “Attack on the Origin” with guaranteed drop of the Boss after the Summoner clears the Stage.
2. The Elite Stage will be available for the Summoners who has cleared Extra Stage and obtained “Valiant Fist – Belphegor”.
3. There will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage.
4. ”Specific Clear Times“ is available. Clear the Floor for specific times to obtain bonus rewards.

★ 7th Event: Special Event “The Mystique of Ancient Dragon Power”

Time: 13 Dec (Wed), 15 Dec (Fri) & 17 Dec (Sun)
Rare 3-Star Crafts will show up more frequently in “Crafting Day”. Hurry up if you want to forge the strongest Dragon Craft that fits your need!

★ The 5th Anniversary Celebration Event ★

To celebrate the upcoming 5th anniversary, there will be abundant rewards waiting for you starting from this week!
Login to the game and claim your rewards!
For more details: http://bit.ly/2jwanfx

The 2nd Hit: Login Reward for the 5th Anniversary
Time: 12 Dec (Tue) – 1 March (Thur)
You can get additional rewards on every tuesday and thursday!

12 Dec (Tue) – Diamond x1 + 200 Souls
13 Dec (Wed) – Baby Harpy x2 + Component “Silver Pattern” x1
14 Dec (Thur) – Stamina Refill x1

The 3rd Hit: Special “Day of Souls” for the 5th Anniversary
Time: 14 Dec (Thur) – 4 March (Sun)
You can get additional rewards on every tuesday and thursday!
There will be “Day of Souls” every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday!
One of the floors in Advanced Stages will appear “Arcane Luster”; You will surely get it on each floor!

* We will update the future rewards weekly. You can access to the information on our official website

=Reminder=

* “Pili Puppets” series will be ended at 23:59 on 18 Dec.
- Some events will no longer be held, including “Celestial Shen Zhou” Story Mode and “Pili Heavenly Stone” Diamond Seal Event

Not official news but I thought I'd mention:
MH is giving out a lot of free stuff in Christmas promos, not just the regular leave your UID promos, but something that kind of seems like an advent calendar (they keep adding stuff) where you just click a link on your FB app while ToS is open and get prizes. Please check here and get your free stuff, including inventory and friendlist slots: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TowerOfSaviors/permalink/875975789229053/

Good luck killing the God of Doom, everyone.

Source: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/14667#content-area

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Wait what is this of completing it 3 times for the QTD card? is madhead being generous and lowering the difficulty?????????

edit:
Or the other way around and now the boss doesnt drop for sure on his nightmare stage???

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(12-09-2017, 12:45 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Wait what is this of completing it 3 times for the QTD card? is madhead being generous and lowering the difficulty?????????

edit:
Or the other way around and now the boss doesnt drop for sure on his nightmare stage???

I don't think the stage is changed. You just get a free one for three clears, alongside outfit. For people who got him the first time around, this is a tiny bonus if you're farming. If it isn't 100%, then I guess I'm falling into a pit of despair that weekend lol.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Totally tied to Origin of Demons, most of Madhead demons are based on the ars goethia.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-09-2017, 01:06 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 12:45 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Wait what is this of completing it 3 times for the QTD card? is madhead being generous and lowering the difficulty?????????

edit:

I don't think the stage is changed. You just get a free one for three clears, alongside outfit. For people who got him the first time around, this is a tiny bonus if you're farming. If it isn't 100%, then I guess I'm falling into a pit of despair that weekend lol.

Thanks for making the thread.  I am pretty sure the stage and MH in general is not changing sm/nm just merely adding a bonus that if you complete the hard sm/nm stages 3 times u get something.  For the new sm this week u have to complete it 3 times with any team to get a new dragonware.  The QTD NM is same thing but it is old so complete 3 times for an extra copy of him.  So if you complete it 5 times, you get 6 QTD, enough for a chance at one lucky skill up.

It kind of the same principle as a free harpy every time you beat a sm.  I might only try QTD once since I already have him and I dont have any of the new cards to safely pass the stage.  This is one harpy i might skip since i wont spend any dimes to get copies or even a harpy.  I'd rather try to the bonus draw next fri.

Edit:  the reward for completing this weeks sm three times is an extra sm card and animated outfit.  They changed the wiki.
The final Christmas reward from the facebook page is up - 50 black keys.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TowerOfSaviors/permalink/875975789229053/