Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event "The Goddess of Fortune" 8 Oct – 14 Oct
(10-08-2018, 09:42 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 09:26 PM)evilvoice Wrote: If it's the same active, why does it matter which one you collect?

Mainly for the collection and I actually like the art of both (which is why I will ensure I am in collab region so that I may be able to get the other version next time if you can't get both). Just to be on the safe side I will get 200 in both regions (I normally go for the title anyway and will be spamming for cabbage) and I was lucky enough to get a rare on my first try on the non-collab region so already have 200 there.

Also some of the rewards you can get doubles of (e.g. purchase reward you can get the diamonds from non-collab and the card from collab with two purchases).

Speaking of collection - is the green toad actually in the stage? I have done it 15 times, have all dolls yet only received red and blue toads. I haven't even seen the green toad in the stage yet.

Never mind. Got it on run number 19. 13 red toads, 5 blue toads, 1 green toad.

To address the question above: Now that it's Monday in my region I can confirm that you can collect both Eris and Tobey.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(10-14-2018, 10:47 PM)aahlsy Wrote: To address the question above: Now that it's Monday in my region I can confirm that you can collect both Eris and Tobey.

How do you get both? Collect Max skill under VPN and the skill 1 without VPN?

Just login both with and without VPN, and you should receive both rewards for 7k and 20k points. The rewards are labelled differently; one specifies Collab regions, and another set specifies non-collab regions.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(10-14-2018, 10:47 PM)aahlsy Wrote: To address the question above: Now that it's Monday in my region I can confirm that you can collect both Eris and Tobey.

To add on, it's only Eris and Tobey that's redeemable when crossing regions. Everything else (KFCs, Harpie, Souls etc.) can only be redeemed once in total across both regions, regardless of whether it's Personal Rewards, Guild Rewards etc.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116