Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event "The Goddess of Fortune" 8 Oct – 14 Oct
Source

1) 5 daily diamonds

2) Guild Event
  • Non-collab regions have different stages and a different GE card, Tobey, with the same active.
  • Instead of a BINGO board, the format is similar to the old item collection; you get rewards for the first of each doll you collect. Regular rewards for hitting personal score and guild total score are still present.
  • Rare dolls rate up on Saturday and Sunday
  • BOGO Stamina Refills on Mon/Tue and Wed/Thu
3) Shyplant and Lilah SMs return, stamina refill on the weekend as usual

4) Konosuba rare rate up on Friday, with Darkness outfit available by drawing from Diamond Seal

5) New Konosuba biweekly

6) Cat Duke Mercenaries return staggered over the next five weeks

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 8 Oct (Mon) – 12 Oct (Fri)

1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Guild Mission “Calling On Eris”

Time: 8 Oct (Mon) – 14 Oct (Sun)

* Summoners out of the crossover regions will challenge different stages. Complete the stages to obtain the new character “Tobey the Doll Mistress”

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “Falling into Temptation” & “Envoy Behind the Pinnule”

Time: 12 Oct (Fri) 22:00 – 14 Oct (Sun) 23:59

Stage Available:

“Falling into Temptation”

The demon who tirelessly seduces people, stirring people’s deeply hidden dark side and desire. Can all of you pass the virtue trial by holding back the demons deep inside your soul and let the virtue shine?

“Envoy Behind the Pinnule”

A shy but strong girl. Help her finish her final mission.

* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward

* Complete the stage “Envoy Behind the Pinnule” 3 times to get the Outfit of “Will of the Shriveling – Shyplant”

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 13 Oct (Sat) – 14 Oct (Sun)

Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:

Login on 13 Oct (Sat) – 14 Oct (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”

The Stamina Refill must be used within 13 Oct (Sat) – 14 Oct (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Event “A Wonderful Day”

Time: 12 Oct (Fri)

Chances of drawing rare Characters from “Resonance Crystal” seal will be significantly increased!

* Another Rare Character Chance Up event will be available from 27 Oct (Sat) – 29 Oct (Mon)

* * All relevant events & rewards of KonoSuba are Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand exclusive only.

★ 6th Event: Outfits of Rare Characters for “KonoSuba”

Time: 12 Oct (Fri) – 29 Oct (Mon)

Drawing a card from the specific drawing machines will grant you the Outfit of “Sick Masochist – Darkness”

Specific drawing machines include:

“Seal of the Engraver – Part 1”

“Seal of the Carver – Part 2”

“Resonance Crystal”

* Outfits of Other Rare Characters will be out soon. Stay tuned!

★ 7th Event: Returning Stages “Mercenaries of the Cat Duke”

Time: 8 Oct (Mon) – 18 Nov (Sun)

Stages of “Mercenaries of the Cat Duke” will be available during the period. The drop rates of the series Monsters and the chances of encountering Raid Monster will be increased!

The Stages include:

“The Battlefield of Mercenaries – Water” – 8 Oct (Mon) – 21 Oct (Sun)

“The Battlefield of Mercenaries – Fire” – 15 Oct (Mon) – 28 Oct (Sun)

“The Battlefield of Mercenaries – Earth” – 22 Oct (Mon) – 4 Nov (Sun)

“The Battlefield of Mercenaries – Light” – 29 Oct (Mon) – 11 Nov (Sun)

“The Battlefield of Mercenaries – Dark” – 5 Nov (Mon) – 18 Nov (Sun)

★ 8th Event: Bonus Stamina

1st Bonus Period: 8 Oct (Mon) – 9 Oct (Tue)

2nd Bonus Period: 10 Oct (Wed) – 11 Oct (Thur)

Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

★ 9th Event: “Wonderful Fantasy” Series Continues

Monsters from another world are raiding! Please clear the wanted quests!

Leading debut: “The Deep Coldness”

Time: 8 Oct (Mon) – 29 Oct (Mon)

Note:

The Elite Stage is available in the “The Deep Coldness” with guaranteed drop of the Boss after Summoner clears the Stage.
The Elite Stage will be available for Summoner who has cleared Extra Stage and obtained the Monster of the Stage.
There will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage.
“Specific Clear Times” is available. Clear the Floor for specific times to obtain bonus rewards.
During the crossover period, summoners out of the designated areas can challenge the returning stage of “Beast Partners”.

★ 10th Event: Guild Event Drop rate Bonus “The Haunting Dolls”

Time: 13 Oct (Sat) – 14 Oct (Sun)

During the event, the drop rates of rare items and the chances of encountering Raid Monster will be increased in Guild Mission “Calling On Eris”!

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Also, login rewards every other day for the next month. Don't think this was announced on the main page.
"[Celebration of Version 16.1 KonoSuba collaboration]
Receive massive rewards when you login to the game!

Event duration: Oct 5 (Fri), 16:00 to Nov 11 (Sun), 23:59

Oct 5 -『Yummy Alpacas』Redemption coupon x5 +「Harpy」x1
Oct 7 - Diamond Seal Draw x1
Oct 9 -『Dim Sum Delicacies』Redemption coupon x5
Oct 11 - Diamond Seal Draw x1
Oct 13 - 800 Arena Points
Oct 15 - PR Material Redemption coupon x1
Oct 17 - KonoSuba『Resonance Crystal』Draw x1
Oct 19 - Dragonware component (Silver Seal) x1
Oct 21 - 5000 Friend Points
Oct 23 -「Madhead」x1 +「Silver Madhead」x1
Oct 25 -『Dim Sum Delicacies』Redemption coupon x5
Oct 27 - 800 Arena Points
Oct 29 - KonoSuba『Resonance Crystal』Draw x1
Oct 31 -「Harpy」x1
Nov 1 - 50 Ancient Coins
Nov 3 - 5000 Friend Points
Nov 5 - 50 Ancient Coins
Nov 7 - Diamond Seal Draw x1
Nov 9 - Dragonware component (Silver Seal) x1
Nov 11 -1 Diamond + 11 Stamina + 111 Arena Points + 1,111 Souls + 11,111 Friend Points

P/S:
1. There are 2 sessions of reward distribution:
└ Session A-Login on Oct 29 or before, you'll be able to receive all rewards on each day of login from Oct 5 onwards.
└ Session B-Login on Nov 11 or before, you'll be able to receive all rewards on each day of login from Oct 31 onwards.
2. All rewards must be redeemed by Nov 18, 23:59.
3. For summoners outside collaboration region, KonoSuba 『Resonance Crystal』Draw x1 which will be distributed on Oct 17 and Oct 29 will be replaced with Diamond Seal Draw x1 each.
4. Each summoner can only receive each reward once, please collect them from [Community] -> [Rewards] after logging in.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Imma need all the rewards I can get

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(10-05-2018, 08:37 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Also, login rewards every other day for the next month. Don't think this was announced on the main page.
"[Celebration of Version 16.1 KonoSuba collaboration]
Receive massive rewards when you login to the game!

Event duration: Oct 5 (Fri), 16:00 to Nov 11 (Sun), 23:59

Oct 5 -『Yummy Alpacas』Redemption coupon x5 +「Harpy」x1
Oct 7 - Diamond Seal Draw x1
Oct 9 -『Dim Sum Delicacies』Redemption coupon x5
Oct 11 - Diamond Seal Draw x1
Oct 13 - 800 Arena Points
Oct 15 - PR Material Redemption coupon x1
Oct 17 - KonoSuba『Resonance Crystal』Draw x1
Oct 19 - Dragonware component (Silver Seal) x1
Oct 21 - 5000 Friend Points
Oct 23 -「Madhead」x1 +「Silver Madhead」x1
Oct 25 -『Dim Sum Delicacies』Redemption coupon x5
Oct 27 - 800 Arena Points
Oct 29 - KonoSuba『Resonance Crystal』Draw x1
Oct 31 -「Harpy」x1
Nov 1 - 50 Ancient Coins
Nov 3 - 5000 Friend Points
Nov 5 - 50 Ancient Coins
Nov 7 - Diamond Seal Draw x1
Nov 9 - Dragonware component (Silver Seal) x1
Nov 11 -1 Diamond + 11 Stamina + 111 Arena Points + 1,111 Souls + 11,111 Friend Points

P/S:
1. There are 2 sessions of reward distribution:
└ Session A-Login on Oct 29 or before, you'll be able to receive all rewards on each day of login from Oct 5 onwards.
└ Session B-Login on Nov 11 or before, you'll be able to receive all rewards on each day of login from Oct 31 onwards.
2. All rewards must be redeemed by Nov 18, 23:59.
3. For summoners outside collaboration region, KonoSuba 『Resonance Crystal』Draw x1 which will be distributed on Oct 17 and Oct 29 will be replaced with Diamond Seal Draw x1 each.
4. Each summoner can only receive each reward once, please collect them from [Community] -> [Rewards] after logging in.
That is blessed tonne of rewards!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
(10-05-2018, 08:27 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: [*]Non-collab regions have different stages and a different GE card, Tobey, with the same active.

Wonder how this will work for straddling regions. Can we get both cards (especially since the stages are different)? If we can only get one should we try to get the Collab card in the hope that Tobey will be released as a raid card later.
(10-05-2018, 10:19 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 08:27 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: [*]Non-collab regions have different stages and a different GE card, Tobey, with the same active.

Wonder how this will work for straddling regions. Can we get both cards (especially since the stages are different)? If we can only get one should we try to get the Collab card in the hope that Tobey will be released as a raid card later.

Your guild could try to play it safe and try hitting 20k on both? Then log in with both VPN on and off to claim after the rewards are distributed.

No idea if it'll work though, so it'll be a lot of resources wasted if this isn't the case.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(10-08-2018, 06:50 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:

Your guild could try to play it safe and try hitting 20k on both? Then log in with both VPN on and off to claim after the rewards are distributed.

No idea if it'll work though, so it'll be a lot of resources wasted if this isn't the case.

As far as I can tell from just switching back and forth today, the guild score seems to be the same w/ and w/o VPN and so is the doll collection. 

I would guess that it would be determined purely by where you "are" when you login to get rewards, but I don't know if they would redistribute rewards after switching VPN on or off.  
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
If it's the same active, why does it matter which one you collect?
(10-08-2018, 09:26 PM)evilvoice Wrote: If it's the same active, why does it matter which one you collect?

Mainly for the collection and I actually like the art of both (which is why I will ensure I am in collab region so that I may be able to get the other version next time if you can't get both). Just to be on the safe side I will get 200 in both regions (I normally go for the title anyway and will be spamming for cabbage) and I was lucky enough to get a rare on my first try on the non-collab region so already have 200 there.

Also some of the rewards you can get doubles of (e.g. purchase reward you can get the diamonds from non-collab and the card from collab with two purchases).
(10-08-2018, 08:12 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 06:50 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:

As far as I can tell from just switching back and forth today, the guild score seems to be the same w/ and w/o VPN and so is the doll collection. 

I would guess that it would be determined purely by where you "are" when you login to get rewards, but I don't know if they would redistribute rewards after switching VPN on or off.  

If this post is anything to go by, my hunch would be that you don't get double the rewards. My Guild Points for the runs from being outside of the collab regions also seemed to have carried over, so I take back what I said. XD
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116