Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event Mar 25 - 31 Tears of Beauty
https://en.towerofsaviors.com/2019/03/22/tears-of-beauty-celebration-event/

TLDR: 
1) 7 daily login diamonds, free draw, 6k friend points, 6 baby harpies, 1k prize points, 10 inventory slots
2) New diamond seal, with increased rate up on 5th April. Soul up until 7th April and increased level up until 21st April. Test stages for rares also available.  
3) Purchase bonus, monthly and other gift packs as per usual. 
4) New Nightmare Stage - Wang Zhaojun with 3* DC achievement reward. Clear 3 times to get the card at skill 7. Usual stamina refill too. 
5) New biweekly from 'Loyal Maids'. 'The Enchanted Painting' also returns. 
6) New items in trade fortress
7) Newbie friendly seal. Free draw from the following series, and you can reroll as many times as you want! Cards are dual max. 
Norse Gods, The Witches, Servant of Dragons, Cyborg Scholars, Toy Pixies, Origin of Demons, Primal Greek Gods, Revolutionary Heroes, Companions of Mystical Beasts, Mechanical Life

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 25 Mar (Mon) – 31 Mar (Sun)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 7 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Login Reward
Time: 25 Mar (Mon) – 7 Apr (Sun)
Upon version update on 25 Mar, login to get a random draw (Skill Lv.1) from “Unearthly Charms” by 7 Apr!
28 Mar: “Friend Point” x6000;
★ 2nd Event: Login Reward
29 Mar: “Baby Harpy” x6;
30 Mar: “Prize Point” x1000;
31 Mar: “Inventory Slot” x10

★ 3rd Event: Diamond Seal Event “Sinister Remains”
Time: 25 Mar (Mon) – 5 May (Sun)
“Sinister Remains” Drawing Machine will be available during this period, including a total of 8 “Unearthly Charms” Characters.

“Sinister Remains” is located in “Shop”.

“Unearthly Charms” series include:
5* “Li Ji”
5* “Eve”
5* “Longyang Jun”
5* “Wu Zetian”
5* “Cleo”
5* “Bao Si”
5* “Yang Yuhuan”
5* “Mo Xi”

* You’re guaranteed to get 5* “Eve” for each 35 draws in “Sinister Remains”

★ 4th Event: Nightmare Stage “Love Your Abuse”
Time: 29 Mar (Fri) 22:00 – 31 Mar (Sun) 23:59

* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward
* Complete the stage 3 times to obtain “Voluntary Victim – Wang Zhaojun” x1 (Skill Lv 7)

★ 5th Event: Source of Victory
Time: 30 Mar (Sat) – 31 Mar (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:
Login on 30 Mar (Sat) – 31 Mar (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 30 Mar (Sat) – 31 Mar (Sun)

★ 6th Event: Purchase Bonus

No matter a purchase has been made before or not, you will receive “Madhead” x1 and a random seal card from “Unearthly Charms” series (Skill Lv.7) for the FIRST time you make a single purchase of 6 or more Diamonds within the event period. Each Summoner could receive the reward only once.

Example: For the first time you make a single purchase of 6 Diamonds on 25 Mar, you will obtain the reward, which can be found in “Rewards” upon relogin. But if you purchase 6 Diamonds again on 26 Mar, you will NOT receive the reward again.

* There will be a higher chance to summon rare Characters of “Unearthly Charms” series on 5 Apr (Fri).

* The Purchase Bonus is available for users of iOS and Android (Google Play and APK).

★ 7th Event: Trial Mission “Glimpsing Through Veil”
Don’t miss the rare chance to meet the beauties!

★ 8th Event: Purchase Rewards “Month of Good Fortune”
A new Monthly Package offer has arrived! Now you can purchase a large amount of Diamonds and gain Diamond Seal Card Draw opportunities!

Note:
1. This offer is applicable to all versions, including iOS and Android (Google Play and APK) Version.
2. Card Draw Events will not affect this card pool’s monster summoning rate.
3. Purchasing Monthly Package will trigger “Purchase Bonus”, which includes a seal draw from “Unearthly Charms” series and other related rewards.
4. “Purchase Bonus” is available only from 25 Mar – 31 Mar. If you purchase the gift pack from 1 Apr, you will not trigger the bonus.

★ 9th Event: Enhanced Level up results for designated character series
Time: 25 Mar (Mon) – 21 Apr (Sun)
You will definitely get “Brilliant” or “Perfect” level up results for designated character series during the event period!

Including:
“Unearthly Charms”
“Toy Pixies”
“Elfish Perennials”
“Origin of Demons”
“Hyakki Yagyō – Curse”

★ 10th Event: Purchase Rewards “Gift Packs of Adventurers”
Time: 25 Mar (Mon) – 21 Apr (Sun)
New limited gift packs give you a great boost!
Don’t miss the 4 newbie gift packs at such discounted prices!

1) Adventure Gift Pack ($8)
– Summoner can purchase 5 times only
– “Golden Boy” x5
– “Jade Maiden” x5
– 300,000 Coins
– Prime Millennium Soulstones (Each Attribute x1)
– Diamond x1

2) Bolster Gift Pack ($38)
– Summoner can purchase 3 times only
– “Golden Boy” x10
– “Jade Maiden” x10
– Plump Precious Beasts (Each Attribute x1, Max Lv)
– Friend Point x 2000
– Diamond x6

3) Explorer Gift Pack ($88)
– Summoner can purchase once only
– Yummy Alpacas (Each Attribute x1)
– Dim Sum Delicacies (Each Attribute x2)
– Light Essence Soulstone x1
– Diamond x15

4) Legendary Gift Pack ($163)
– Summoner can purchase once only
– “Shadow Essence Soulstone” x1
– SR Material “Shedu” x1
– 5000 Souls
– Friend Point x 8000
– Stamina Refill x7
– Diamond x30

Note:
1. This offer is applicable to all versions, including iOS and Android (Google Play and APK) Version.
2. Purchasing “Bolster Gift Pack”, “Explorer Gift Pack” & “Legendary Gift Pack” will trigger “Purchase Bonus”, which includes a random seal draw (Skill Lv. 7) from “Unearthly Charms” series and other item.
3. “Purchase Bonus” is available only from 25 Mar – 31 Mar. If you purchase the gift pack from 1 Apr, you will not trigger the bonus.
4. The Stamina Refill, once redeemed, will immediately replenish your Stamina but will not stack up.

★ 11th Event: Special Event “Souls Up”
During the event period, the Souls to be obtained by decomposing “Unearthly Charms” series will be greatly increased!

★ 12th Event: New Bi-weekly Mission “Lost in Greed” series
Are you dare to dig deep into this world of greed?

Debut: “Cuteness is Justice”

Note:
1. The Elite Stage is available in the “Cuteness is Justice” with guaranteed drop of the Boss and a random character from “Loyal Maids” after Summoner clears the Stage.
2. The Elite Stage will be available for Summoner who has cleared Extra Stage and obtained the Monster of the Stage.
3. There will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage.
4. “Specific Clear Times” is available. Clear the Floor for specific times to obtain bonus rewards.

★ 13th Event: Returning Bi-weekly Stage “The Enchanted Painting”
During the event period, stages of “The Enchanted Painting” will be available as follows:
“The Unique Style” – 25 Mar (Mon) – 7 Apr (Sun)
“Pain of Wu Ming” – 8 Apr (Mon) – 21 Apr (Sun)
“Gao Yao & Taishang Laojun” – 22 Apr (Mon) – 5 May (Sun)

★ 14th Event: New Items on “Trade Fortress”
During the event period, new items will be available on Trade Fortress. Don’t miss it!

★ Extra Event: Seal Event “Newbie Friendly Seal”
Time: From 25 Mar (Mon)
Upon version update, all summoners are entitled to a draw in this drawing machine for FREE!

The drawing machine includes the following series:
Norse Gods
The Witches
Servant of Dragons
Cyborg Scholars
Toy Pixies
Origin of Demons
Primal Greek Gods
Revolutionary Heroes
Companions of Mystical Beasts
Mechanical Life

Note:
1. Each Summoner is entitled to this free draw chance once.
2. You can find the drawing machine in “Shop” > “Seal Card”
3. You can select “Redraw” anytime until you get the Monster you want. Then select “Confirm” to receive your target Monster.
4. After completing your draw, the drawing machine will be disabled. You can check your obtained Monster in “Inventory”
5. The Monster to be drawn is in its initial form (Dual Max).

**All the events above start upon 17.1 version update.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Another new seal? D:

Patiently waiting to PR/VR existing series...

Quote:★ Extra Event: Seal Event “Newbie Friendly Seal”
Upon version update, all summoners are entitled to a draw in this drawing machine for FREE!

Norse Gods
The Witches
Servant of Dragons
Cyborg Scholars
Toy Pixies
Origin of Demons
Primal Greek Gods
Revolutionary Heroes
Mechanical Life

Note:
3. You can select “Redraw” anytime until you get the Monster you want. Then select “Confirm” to receive your target Monster.
4. After completing your draw, the drawing machine will be disabled. You can check your obtained Monster in “Inventory”

Correct me if I'm wrong. But does this mean we can redraw till we get, lets say Loki ? 
If so,  would like your opinion on what card from the listed series should we get ?

My inventory is slightly empty but I'm leaning towards Norse and Witches (Unless the other series are better options) 
I have Thor, Freyr, Water and Fire Witch. Just to add I have Ying Zheng, so don't plan on getting Loki. 

Would like to also add that I don't have a dragon team, and I still have my All Max Inventory draw in my rewards (aka Azatoth), so not sure if i should get Novalis. 

Thanks for your advice in advance. 

[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
(03-23-2019, 09:21 PM)timeekit Wrote:
Quote:★ Extra Event: Seal Event “Newbie Friendly Seal”

Norse Gods
The Witches
Servant of Dragons
Cyborg Scholars
Toy Pixies
Origin of Demons
Primal Greek Gods
Revolutionary Heroes
Mechanical Life

Note:

Correct me if I'm wrong. But does this mean we can redraw till we get, lets say Loki ? 
If so,  would like your opinion on what card from the listed series should we get ?

My inventory is slightly empty but I'm leaning towards Norse and Witches (Unless the other series are better options) 
I have Thor, Freyr, Water and Fire Witch. Just to add I have Ying Zheng, so don't plan on getting Loki. 

Would like to also add that I don't have a dragon team, and I still have my All Max Inventory draw in my rewards (aka Azatoth), so not sure if i should get Novalis. 

Thanks for your advice in advance. 

Yes, you can re-draw till you get the card you want.

As for what to draw, choose Circe (earth witch) if you don't have her yet.
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
I can't find the newbie friendly seal. Anyone know where it's hidden?
(03-26-2019, 02:10 AM)Mj7 Wrote: I can't find the newbie friendly seal. Anyone know where it's hidden?
It was posted on IG that they had issues with properly displaying the draw machine, so MH is postponing this seal until v17. 2

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
(03-26-2019, 03:29 AM)TheShining Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 02:10 AM)Mj7 Wrote: I can't find the newbie friendly seal. Anyone know where it's hidden?
It was posted on IG that they had issues with properly displaying the draw machine, so MH is postponing this seal until v17. 2

Thanks!
(03-26-2019, 04:48 AM)Mj7 Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 03:29 AM)TheShining Wrote:

Thanks!
Now it's available in the diamond seal from the store menu!

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.