Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event April 8 - 14 Murderous Beauty
[url=https://en.towerofsaviors.com/2019/04/04/%E3%80%90murderous-beauty%E3%80%91celebration-event/][/url]
https://en.towerofsaviors.com/2019/04/04/%E3%80%90murderous-beauty%E3%80%91celebration-event/

TLDR: 
1) 5 daily login diamonds and 3x free 1* crafts, double black keys for guild missions
2) New Ultimate Stage: Xi Shi, including 3* DC and free skill 7 card for clearing 3 times. Also the usual stamina refill. 
3) DC Craft Challenge again - this time for connection, reflection and slashing. Also get a title for clearing all 7 challenges with 30k score. 
4) Beast Transmigration returns. Clear it for the usual rewards, including souls, madhead and harpy
5) New biweekly stage

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 8 Apr (Mon) – 12 Apr (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Login Reward
Time: 9 Apr (Tue) – 14 Apr (Sun)
Login during the event period to collect the following Crafts!

Including:
“Vague Pique Pattern”
“Prayer Pique Amulet”
“Vague Pique Blade”

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “Bloodlust Under the Skin”
Time: 12 Apr (Fri) 22:00 – 14 Apr (Sun) 23:59
Who will have the pleasure to become the beauty’s next raw material?

* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward
* Complete the stage 3 times to obtain “Artistic Scalping – Xi Shi” x1 (Skill Lv 7)

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: 13 Apr (Sat) – 14 Apr (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:
Login on 13 Apr (Sat) – 14 Apr (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 13 Apr (Sat) – 14 Apr (Sun)

★ 5th Event: Challenge Mission “Craft Master Challenge”
Time: 9 Apr (Tue) – 14 Apr (Sun)
During the event period, the second part of stages will be opened for challenge. Achieve certain scores with the following craft types and collect the rewards!

Including:
– Pattern of Connection
– Amulet of Reflection
– Blade of Slashing

Rewards:
Score 15,000 or above: Souls x 200
Score 20,000 or above: Baby Harpy x 3
Score 25,000 or above: Black Keys x 20
Score 30,000 or above: “Yummy Alpaca” x 1 (Random Attribute)

Notes:
1. Summoners can obtain the rewards only after completing the Stage and meeting certain scores with specific crafts.
2. The score will only be recorded after completing the Stage; No score will be counted if Summoners lose or forfeit the battle.
3. The rewards can be collected in “Community” → “Rewards” after re-logging into the game.

★ 6th Event: Bi-weekly Mission “Lost in Greed” Series
Are you dare to dig deep into this world of greed?

Debut: “The Scattered Hope”
Time: 8 Apr (Mon) – 21 Apr (Sun)

Note:
1. The Elite Stage is available in the “The Scattered Hope” with guaranteed drop of the Boss and a random character from “Loyal Maids” after Summoner clears the Stage.
2. The Elite Stage will be available for Summoner who has cleared Extra Stage and obtained the Monster of the Stage.
3. There will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage.
4. “Specific Clear Times” is available. Clear the Floor for specific times to obtain bonus rewards.

★ 7th Event: Return of the Transmigration Mission “The Howling of Beasts”
Time: 10 Apr (Wed) – 5 May (Sun)

Accompanied by the Beast Companions, embrace the power of nature! Complete certain floors during the event period and win your rewards!

Rewards will be issued for the first time you clear certain floors:

Clearing Floor 3 of “Visions of Mystical Beasts” – Outfit “Haza the Cowboy”

Clearing Floor 6 of “Visions of Mystical Beasts” – 500 Souls

Clearing Floor 9 of “Visions of Mystical Beasts” – Black Keys x30

Clearing Floor 12 of “Visions of Mystical Beasts” – “Madhead” x 1

Clearing Floor 15 of “Visions of Mystical Beasts” – “Power Release Material” Random x 1

Clearing Floor 18 of “Visions of Mystical Beasts” – “Harpy” x 1

Note:
1. Revival using Diamonds will not be available for this Stage.
2. Summoner can enter this stage up to 10 times a day during the event period.
3. Summoner must reach certain floors to obtain corresponding rewards. (Only counted after the Battle Results appear)

★ 8th Event: Personal Guild Mission Event 
Time: 8 Apr (Mon) – 14 Apr (Sun)
During the event period, double “Black Key” will be rewarded for each mission completed!

*Not applicable to the 6th hidden mission

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but there is a reward of a Terry moving skin for setting Terry as your leader at daily update. It is blacked out in my target rewards so I'll see if it works tonight. - I can confirm that this is the case.
I also got 2 diamonds for binding to a facebook account.

(04-11-2019, 08:07 PM)emailtim Wrote: Not sure if anyone has noticed this but there is a reward of a Terry moving skin for setting Terry as your leader at daily update. It is blacked out in my target rewards so I'll see if it works tonight. - I can confirm that this is the case.

it does work and this reward has been available for more than a week now. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i'm just a noob
(04-12-2019, 07:01 PM)Zlacker Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 08:07 PM)emailtim Wrote: Not sure if anyone has noticed this but there is a reward of a Terry moving skin for setting Terry as your leader at daily update. It is blacked out in my target rewards so I'll see if it works tonight. - I can confirm that this is the case.

it does work and this reward has been available for more than a week now. 

Yeah. I edited the post after I saw it worked.

I didn't see it posted anywhere and there was not a single one in my friend list (despite numerous Terry friends). Since the rewards have changed structure it is easy to miss them.