Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event 【Trails of the Past】
Saw on tos observatory that in patch 15.0 so thats Jan 22? (I think) the new artwork looks litt

(01-10-2018, 12:17 PM)Glune Wrote: Saw on tos observatory that in patch 15.0 so thats Jan 22? (I think) the new artwork looks litt

Did something happen? I can't access the FB fan group and I can't find observatory on search. Can you link?

EDIT: NVM, can access it on my phone but not PC for some reason. Was hoping for RoTK2 art, but it's just a snippet of new stages. What does this mean though, a new VotR?

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Maybe 10th seal??? Hahaha hah omgosh HYPE~!

Belial is useful of RGB since the extra demon HP is really appreciated.

I'm still waiting for info about VR Greeks... this is me wishing really hard for them to not be forgotten for another patch, specially since i have an extra copy of all but poseidon :p hahahaha

The new series skill teaser starts this week, so keep your eyes open in the next two days (and grats to anyone that can attend the TGS, i saw the draw event teased for players there Big Grin)

On the 5th anniversary page they added a countdown and sure enough in 25days we will be given a never owned before rare Big Grin
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(01-10-2018, 08:38 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Belial is useful of RGB since the extra demon HP is really appreciated.

I'm still waiting for info about VR Greeks... this is me wishing really hard for them to not be forgotten for another patch, specially since i have an extra copy of all but poseidon :p hahahaha

The new series skill teaser starts this week, so keep your eyes open in the next two days (and grats to anyone that can attend the TGS, i saw the draw event teased for players there Big Grin)

On the 5th anniversary page they added a countdown and sure enough in 25days we will be given a never owned before rare Big Grin
Dann wish that 25 days would cone faster I really need izangi or ophicius (whatever that name) so I can my first functional earth leader XD
Hmm. I realized because of the silhouette's outline colors from the 5th anniversary site that the spearperson was Dark element (the hammer guy is Water). And s/he's definitely one of the rares since the silhouette matches the portrait from the TGS draw.

Like, really MH? Doesn't Dark have enough? Literally every Seal other than Sengoku has a Dark rare. 11/12 seals, including Pili and Richman.

To compare:
Water - 6/12 seals
Fire - 8/12 seals, +1 for extra fire from KOF
Earth - 4/12 seals
Light - 4/12 seals, +1 for extra light from KotR

They wouldn't have to play catch up with elements that get left behind like Water did if they just paid attention to what they were actually putting out.

Ugh. Is it gonna be dark monohuman? Confused  Or yet another member card? Maybe it's for Lu Bu.
I do hope the coming new seals shifts the focus back to mono-element teams. Multicolor setups are cool and all, but mono teams just have a charm to them IMO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
You know, i love dark, but i agree with Fauxy and i have actually joked about dark since at least Lynx patch.
Personally i wanted Fire, Water, Earth for this new patch. in 2 days or less we shall have the first sneak peek and next week with TGS we will get the full monty.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(01-06-2018, 10:33 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yeah, I guess I won't sink any serious dimes into this seal, maybe just 1 draw and a prayer. Yunyang would be so good, MH.

(01-06-2018, 07:29 PM)attanond Wrote: BTW, since Belial is coming back, is his skill still not compatible with 7* OoD?

Belial still has teamskill AFAIK. He's not that good though, IMO.

He works afaik, also he is good a good one shot. The extra hp on Samael is amazing when paired with Samle.

(01-10-2018, 06:00 PM)Glune Wrote: Maybe 10th seal??? Hahaha hah omgosh HYPE~!

Next time travel on void of the realm, no more seals. The summoner already defeated Khaos and the elements are flowing back to the realm, we stopped the plans of the gods but not those of demons yet... We need to wait for Belial brother to show up.

(01-11-2018, 11:13 AM)Revdarian Wrote: You know, i love dark, but i agree with Fauxy and i have actually joked about dark since at least Lynx patch.
Personally i wanted Fire, Water, Earth for this new patch. in 2 days or less we shall have the first sneak peek and next week with TGS we will get the full monty.

Water and Dark are usually the firsts on getting the cool stuff before other attributes, they have so many alternatives that I think is unfair. I think Fire and Earth need new leaders that are not race locked.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-12-2018, 07:28 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Water and Dark are usually the firsts on getting the cool stuff before other attributes, they have so many alternatives that I think is unfair. I think Fire and Earth need new leaders that are not race locked.

Water's only been getting a lot of stuff in the last two or three months, I don't think it's overdeveloped yet. I'd say Dark and Light need a break, with the exception of some more stuff for the not-all-there niche teams like Lynx, Honda, and maybe even Arthur, who hasn't really gotten a new member in a long time and is losing one even over this new patch, while Maya gets a new god or demon every couple of months. Earth is definitely overdue something new.