Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event 【Trails of the Past】
★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 8 Jan (Mon) – 12 Jan (Fri) 1 Diamond will be given daily during this period.

★ 2nd Event: New Joint Operation “Trials of the Prodigy”

Time: 8 Jan (Mon) – 14 Jan (Sun)
The great mage is the reincarnation of primordial dragons. Do you have the guts to challenge?
Details: http://bit.ly/2CRf4Jf

★ 3rd Event: Returning Nightmare Stages “The Solar Eclipser”, “The Lunar Eclipser” and the Ultimate Stage “Prince of All Demons”

Time: 12 Jan (Fri) 22:00 – 14 Jan (Sun) 23:59

Available Stages:

“The Solar Eclipser” Child of solar eclipse is returning.
The world will fall in darkness again! “The Lunar Eclipser” Shadow has swallowed the Moon.
Child of lunar eclipse is coming! Can you survive in the darkness? “Prince of All Demons”

Demons are lurking around. The realm is at war!

* Power Release material “Spirit of the Splendid Sun” for “Devourer of the Eclipsed Sun” can be obtained in “The Solar Eclipser”.
* Power Release material “Soul of the Ivory Moon” for “Devourer of the Lacerated” can be obtained in “The Lunar Eclipser”.

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 13 Jan (Sat) – 14 Jan (Sun) Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1!
(The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important: Login on 13 Jan (Sat) – 14 Jan (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 13 Jan (Sat) – 14 Jan (Sun)

★ 5th Event: Seal Card Drawing Event “Masterful Skills”

Time: 8 Jan (Mon) – 14 Jan (Sun) During the event period, new card machine comprising 15 specific Monsters will be available.
The skill level of the Monsters must be 12 in this drawing event!

Specific Monsters are as follows:

“Pollux the Dual Swordsman”、“John the Shadow Assassin”、“The Unjust Soldier”
“Dragon Spiritor – Water”、“Wen Zhong the Grand Preceptor”、“Dipankara the Monk”
“Jiang Shang the Tao Achiever”、“Shen Gongbao”、“Yuki-onna”
“Morris”、“Haughty Stray – Piasa”、“Panda Druid – Yunyang”
“Queen of Triumph – Swegde” 、“Incinerating Guardian – Heimdallr”、“Sunnie the Food-hunting Dragonrider”

Note:
1. Some Monsters whose maximum skill level changes to 15 after evolution will appear in its higher form
2. Summoner will directly obtain the evolved Monsters (Skill Lv 12)
3. E.g: Summoner will obtain “Panda Druid – Yunyang” (Skill Lv 12) instead of “Yunyang” (Skill Lv 10)

★ 6th Event: Special Event “Blazing Souls of Battles”

Time: 8 Jan (Mon) – 14 Jan (Sun)
Are you still wondering where to spend the stamina? What about using them all to harvest soulstones to level up your monsters!
* The stage will slightly change due to the 5th Anniversary. The drop rate of Prime Millennium Soulstones will be increased!

★ 7th Event: Bonus Spirit

1st Bonus Period: 8 Jan (Mon) – 9 Jan (Tue) 2nd Bonus Period: 10 Jan (Wed) – 11 Jan (Thur)

Spirit Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who use Diamond to restore Spirit for the first time during the designated period (The rewarded Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Spirit Refills can be obtained.

Example: When you use Diamond to recover Spirit on 8 Jan (Mon), you will receive 1 Spirit Refill from the 1st Bonus Period. If you use Diamond to recover on 9 Jan (Tue) again, you will NOT receive the reward for the second time. If you use Diamond to recover Spirit on 10 Jan (Wed), you will receive another Spirit Refill from the 2nd Bonus Period.

★ 8th Event: New Items on “Trade Fortress”

Time: 8 Jan (Mon) – 14 Jan (Sun) New items hit the Trade Fortress. Come and snatch it!

Including: – Returning of A Boss for a Boss – Rare 3-Star Crafts – 5 New Year Outfits

★ The 5th Anniversary Celebration Event ★

For more details: http://bit.ly/2jwanfx

Comments:
So they're making good on all the sealed lords returning, first Saruman and now the Sirius twins. I wanna believe it's a lead-up to Yog-Sothoth's PR?

Fully evolved, fully sleveled seal is so tempting. And I only have three of those cards fully trained, but I completely see myself drawing into a dupe on the first draw QQ. MH don't take my dimes then drop a black card without warning. EDIT: Sorry, I'm skimming lol. Not all cards are evolved, but all of them will be SLVL 12.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
I'm skipping the seal. The only 1 I don't have trained is Piasa and it's not that great of a card. Also, unless I'm misunderstanding, it's not fully skill leveled. In the case of Panda and Heimdallr (and others), they'll be skill 12, not 15.

I'm having issues with statement 1 and 3 of the seal. It seems like you'll get skill 15 when it changes to that, but they say Panda is skill 12.

Not all cards in the "Masterful Skills" are in evolved form (and all are skill level 12, max skill level for fully evolved form is 15). Only if the card's max skill level changes during an evolution to 15, the card will be drawn in evolved form. Cards that have a max skill CD of 15 in the first form, will be drawn unevolved.

So only the following cards will appear in their evolved form:
Haughty Stray - Piasa
Panda Druid - Yunyang
Queen of Triumph - Swegde
Incinerating Guardian - Heimdallr
Sunnie the Food-hunting Dragonrider

I'll probably just pull one for the fun of it but knowing madhead, the rate of getting unjust soldier and piasa will be the highest so people can spend more diamonds to get cards they need like Sunnie, Panda or Pollux
I lowkey want Piasa for Fire Sprite/Khaos... especially since it comes slvl12, way cheaper than dumping in 8 harpies. Heimdallr or Sunnie would be nice too. Pretty sure I'm just going to get a bunch of dupes though...
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders: Lu Bu, Mastema, Izanagi, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Arthur, Yi Ye Shu, Rose, Ghroth, Daoloth, Mai, etc.
I want a couple of those cards but i think that i would rather get things from a new seal instead so i may just sit this one out...
Haimdallr and Yun Yan are the "jackpot" for me but seriously "too costly for the benefit"
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
BTW, since Belial is coming back, is his skill still not compatible with 7* OoD?
I will also skip the seal. I'm only missing 5 of the cards and some of them are in evolved form, so my OCD would force me to unevolve them just to complete the Index... Gotta catch'em all, right? right?

Anyway, better saving diamonds for new seal on Jan 22nd and Chinese New Year on Feb 16th.
(01-06-2018, 07:46 PM)Symrustar Wrote: I will also skip the seal. I'm only missing 5 of the cards and some of them are in evolved form, so my OCD would force me to unevolve them just to complete the Index... Gotta catch'em all, right? right?

Anyway, better saving diamonds for new seal on Jan 22nd and Chinese New Year on Feb 16th.
Thank for telling me the dates maybe I'll do 1 pull from this seal for fun XD hahaha thanks anyway 
Yeah, I guess I won't sink any serious dimes into this seal, maybe just 1 draw and a prayer. Yunyang would be so good, MH.

(01-06-2018, 07:29 PM)attanond Wrote: BTW, since Belial is coming back, is his skill still not compatible with 7* OoD?

Belial still has teamskill AFAIK. He's not that good though, IMO.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink