Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event 【The Sin of Gluttony】
(01-17-2018, 12:56 AM)jtsmith Wrote: A better analogy would be if u paid full price or 10% off for a game and then a couple of months later its in the 99 cent bin for no reason.  A bit overboard dont u think?  Then after that go attack the person that paid full price?  

5/25 stamina = 20%

Do full priced games these days really only cost (0.99 cents x (100/20)=4.95)???

(01-17-2018, 02:22 AM)rocelle_t Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 12:56 AM)jtsmith Wrote: A better analogy would be if u paid full price or 10% off for a game and then a couple of months later its in the 99 cent bin for no reason.  A bit overboard dont u think?  Then after that go attack the person that paid full price?  

5/25 stamina = 20%

Do full priced games these days really only cost (0.99 cents x (100/20)=4.95)???

Been trying to write a response while eating a bagel, but now my bagel is gone and I've come to the conclusion that it's probably not worth trying to continue this conversation. You seem to want to be dissatisfied JT, so I'll leave you to it.

But I will say: Yes, on Steam a bunch of games are 5$ and below, because people figured out that lots of little sales can make more money and works itself as a better sales/marketing strategy rather than pricing stuff at 60$ when you don't have a big name publisher and can only promise maybe 8 hours of content at best. Some of them are pretty good, many are garbage, you just gotta dig and make judicious use of Steam return policy when you can lol. Sorry for off topic.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Tbh i do want free stamina refills its more flexible, as in you can use it for stages or sms blah blah but what can we do its MH lmfao the 5 stamina is still useful tho for farming exp or that greek nymph shit. oh and while im here can someone tell me where to farm freyjas feeder? the grren norse? its my only green leader thanks XD

For Freyja's you grab 1 ghoul from fp or black hole and feed her gnomes 5 at a time, evolve it 2 times and feed it to her. That is all there is to it.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(01-17-2018, 12:13 PM)Revdarian Wrote: For Freyja's you grab 1 ghoul from fp or black hole and feed her gnomes 5 at a time, evolve it 2 times and feed it to her. That is all there is to it.
Lol well thats easy i only need one ghoul full maxed right? 
(01-17-2018, 12:50 PM)Glune Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 12:13 PM)Revdarian Wrote: For Freyja's you grab 1 ghoul from fp or black hole and feed her gnomes 5 at a time, evolve it 2 times and feed it to her. That is all there is to it.

IIRC you need to skill level max 2 ghouls and evolve twice
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(01-17-2018, 12:53 PM)agnesi Wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh okokokokokok tyty
(01-17-2018, 01:34 PM)Glune Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 12:53 PM)agnesi Wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh okokokokokok tyty
And to make the most of it you can feed one ghoul to the other after the first evolution so you only need to evolve one ghoul twice.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.