Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event 【The Pursuit of Celestial Way】
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15035#content-area

TLDR: 
1) 5 daily login diamonds
2) Guild event with 2x bonus stamina for using diamonds to refill. Higher raid rate on the last 2 days. 
3) Odin and Zeus are back next weekend! 1 stamina refill
4) 15th-21st Feb CNY draw. Every 10 seal draw guarantees a card from the new series. Ancient seal reopens
5) A pathetic purchase reward. 30 dimes gives you a madhead + cyborg scholar?? It's like they're not even trying. 
6) New story mode "The Summit of Tianzhu" from Feb 14 onwards. Looking forward to this!
7) Special CNY one-off stage and trade fortress packages

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 12 Feb (Mon) – 16 Feb (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Guild Mission “Grace of the Deities”

Time: 15 Feb (Thur) – 21 Feb (Wed)
Let’s greet with Fu, Lu, and Shou and have a wonderful Spring Festival with your Guild Members!
Details:http://bit.ly/2nV2Qsh

★ 3rd Event: Nightmare Stage “The Sleipnir’s Knight” & “Astral Thunderbolt”

Time: 15 Feb (Thur) 22:00 – 18 Feb (Sun) 23:59

Stages available:
“The Sleipnir’s Knight”
Can you stand the godly power of Odin’s spear?
“Astral Thunderbolt”
The long-awaited Overlord of the Pantheon revisits the Enochian Tower with roaring thunder!

* The Power Release Material “Draupnir the Intellect” for “Odin the Knight of Runes” can be obtained in the stage “The Sleipnir’s Knight”
* Clear the stage “The Knight’s Lance – Nightmare” three times to obtain “Odin the Fated Savior of All” (Skill Lv 1) x1 and its Outfit

* The Power Release Material “Thunderous Statue” for “Thunderous Supremacy – Zeus” can be obtained in the stage “Astral Thunderbolt”
* Clear the stage “Overlord of the Pantheon – Nightmare” three times to obtain “Thunderous Supremacy – Zeus” (Skill Lv 1) x1 and its Outfit

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 17 Feb (Sat) – 18 Feb (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:
Login on 17 Feb (Sat) – 18 Feb (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 17 Feb (Sat) – 18 Feb (Sun)

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Event “A Journey to Tianzhu”

Time: 15 Feb (Thur) 11:00 – 21 Feb (Wed) 23:59

“Sindhu” series returns to the Realm!
It’s a Diamond Seal with new 6-star Characters

(A) For every “10-Seal Card Draw” made, you can get a specific Monster (Skill Lv1) in the series.
The series includes:

“Sha Seng the Sand Fiend”
“Golden Horned & Silver Horned the Twins”
“Zhu Bajie the Heavenly Marshal”
“Lady White Bones the Deadly Skeleton”
“Spider Demon the Silk Cave Mistress”

(B) New System “Ancient Coin Trading”
Summoner can use Ancient Coins in exchange for Monsters of “Chinese Gods”!
Ancient Coin Seal will open again. Don’t miss the chance to get strong and limited Monsters.

© During the event period, drawing cards in the specific drawing machines can obtain the Outfit of “Princess Iron Fan – Rakshasa” & “Transcendental Sage – Tang Sanzang”!

Specific drawing machines include:
“Imperial Heroes”
“Diamond Seal”

* This event is only applicable to Diamond Seal Card Draw. Draws from the Rewards do not count
* 7-star Monsters of “Chinese Gods” can equip the Dragonware

★ 6th Event: Purchase Bonus

Time: 15 Feb (Thur) – 21 Feb (Wed)
No matter a purchase has been made before or not, you will receive “Madhead” x 1 and “Cyborg Scholars Redemption Coupon” x1 for the FIRST time you make a single purchase of 30 or more Diamonds within the event period. Each Summoner could receive the reward only once.

* The Purchase Bonus is available for users of iOS and Android

★ 7th Event: New Story Mode “The Summit of Tianzhu”

Time: 14 Feb (Wed) onwards
Join a Journey to the West in pursuit of the Celestial Way!

★ 8th Event: Bonus Stamina

1st Bonus Period: 15 Feb (Thur) – 16 Feb (Fri)
2nd Bonus Period: 17 Feb (Sat) – 18 Feb (Sun)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

Example: When you use Diamond to recover Stamina on 15 Feb, you will receive 1 Stamina Refill from the 1st Bonus Period. If you use Diamond to recover on 16 Feb again, you will NOT receive the reward for the second time. If you use Diamond to recover Stamina on 17 Feb, you will receive another Stamina Refill from the 2nd Bonus Period.

★ 9th Event: Guild Event Droprate Bonus “By the Grace of Xians”

Time: 20 Feb (Tue) – 21 Feb (Wed)
You’ll have a high chance to meet the raiding Monsters in all of the Stages of “Grace of the Deities”!

★ 10th Event: Special Event “ Spring Festival Jubilance”

Time: 16 Feb (Fri) – 20 Feb (Tue)
Come and Get all the goodies in Chinese New Year!

* The stage can only be completed once

★ 11th Event: Trade Fortress “Festive Triple Packages”

Time: 14 Feb (Wed) – 21 Feb (Wed)
Different blessing packages will be available for three days! Trade Fortress brings you the triple pleasure!

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hol' up, Zeus is back again? I remember maxing him out not long ago, but it's Greek VR so I guess that makes sense. Wonder when they'll release dark Zeus...

PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun
LF: VR Greeks  Heart

ID: 21218485
Chinese page does mention you get an extra 30 diamonds, so I think it's a translation error.

Quote:活動期間,首次單筆儲值魔法石 30 粒或以上 (不論之前是否曾儲值),可額外獲得魔法石 30 粒!同時,將追加贈送「瘋頭」1 隻及「機偶使者選擇券」1 張!每位召喚師最多只能獲得獎賞各一次。

Now that sounds better! But that is not even sneaky of MH, putting Odin and Zeus the same week if the cny event and adding outfits for the two that's already 300 stamina alone, add another 100 for the harpy of each sm, at least the stages are easy now so it's like two free hornists from the achievements.

P.s: for those without vr Odin remember to get enough materials to vr him!

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Yassss Odin at last.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Cornflower and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
(02-09-2018, 11:44 PM)joetjef Wrote: Chinese page does mention you get an extra 30 diamonds, so I think it's a translation error.

Quote:活動期間,首次單筆儲值魔法石 30 粒或以上 (不論之前是否曾儲值),可額外獲得魔法石 30 粒!同時,將追加贈送「瘋頭」1 隻及「機偶使者選擇券」1 張!每位召喚師最多只能獲得獎賞各一次。

Yeah, I saw the banner too and was happy to spend the gift Google card I got for my birthday. I do hope it's just another translation error and not MH screwing the English server...
★ 7th Event: New Story Mode “The Summit of Tianzhu”

Does anyone know where this is? I can’t find the stages and I couldn’t see any time restrictions mentioned on the Chinese version of the events either.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(02-14-2018, 06:54 AM)aahlsy Wrote: ★ 7th Event: New Story Mode “The Summit of Tianzhu”

Does anyone know where this is? I can’t find the stages and I couldn’t see any time restrictions mentioned on the Chinese version of the events either.

I have a feeling it was supposed to start Thursday to coincide with the draw
I feel like maxing a second VR Odin although I don't have enough team cost lol. I haven't seen a single person being able to access the story mode yet.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.