Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event “The Kings of Fighters Tournament”
★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) – Sep 17 (Sun)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Login Reward

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) – Sep 16; Sep 17 (Sun)
Sep 11 – Sep 17: “KOF” Monster x 1 (Char. & Skill. Lv. 1)
Sep 16: “Baby Harpy” x 3
Sep 17: “ Mini Madhead” x 1

*The above Login Rewards are not applicable to the regions of Japan.

★ 3rd Event: Diamond Seal Event “The Ring of Fighters”

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) – Oct 8 (Sun)
“The Ring of Fighters” Drawing Machine will be available during this period, including a total of 8 “KOF” Characters.

“The Ring of Fighters” is located in “Shop”
“KOF” series include:
6-star The Rising Dragonic Fist – Sie Kensou
6-star Scion of the Flame – Kyo Kusanagi
6-star Kim the King of Taekwondo
6-star Ferocious Raikouken – Benimaru Nikaido
6-star Crescent of Tainted Flame – Iori Yagami
6-star Inheritor of Ninjutsu – Mai Shiranui
6-star Legendary Hungry Wolf – Terry Bogard
6-star Psychic School Girl – Athena Asamiya

*The Drawing Machine will be available until the end of version 14.1
*”The Ring of Fighters” will not be available in the regions of Japan.

★ 4th Event: Nightmare Stage “Testament of the Archangel”

Time: Sep 15 (Fri) 22:00 – 17 Sep (Sun) 23:59
The Evil Spear has returned. Can you endure his furious raid, Summoner?

*The PR Material “Chandelier of Promise” for “Michael – Lucifer” may drop in “Testament of the Archangel”.

★ 5th Event: Source of Victory

Time: Sep 16 (Sat) – Sep 17 (Sun)

* Important:
Login on Sep 16 (Sat) – Sep 17 (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Sep 17 (Sun).

★ 6th Event: Special Event “A Riot of Chaos”

Time: Sep 15 (fFri) to Sep 19 (Tue)
The winner of “Vote for a skin of Light Attribute” has made its debut. Grab it or miss it!

★ 7th Event: Purchase Bonus

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) Sep 17 (Sun)
No matter a purchase has been made before or not, you will receive “The Memory Traveler” x 1 and one card drawing chance from “The King of Fighters” (Skill Lv. 7) series for the FIRST time you make a single purchase of 6 or more Diamonds within the event period. Each Summoner could receive the reward only once.

Example: For the first time you make a purchase of 6 Diamonds on Sep 11, you will receive one card drawing chance from “The King of Fighters” series. The reward can be found in “Reward” after re-logging in to the game. But if you purchase 6 Diamonds again on Sep 22, you will NOT receive the reward again.

* There will be a higher chance to summon rare Characters from the “The King of Fighters” series on Sep 22 (Fri).
* The Purchase Bonus is available for users of iOS and Android outside of the regions of Japan.

★ 8th Event: Coliseum Event “Miko’s Credo”

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) to Sep 24 (Sun)
Coliseum Event is back again! Challenge the Miko of Yata’s Mirror now!
For details, please visit: http://bit.ly/2eR6Jhf

★ 9th Event: New Purchase Rewards “Month of Good Fortune”

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) – Sep 24 (Sun)
A new Monthly Package offer has arrived! Now you can purchase a large amount of Diamonds and gain Diamond Seal Card Draw opportunities at a much discounted price!

Note:
1.This offer is applicable to all versions, including iOS and Android (Google Play and APK) Version.
2.The card pool of the Monthly Package does not include the new “Sindhu” series.
3.Card Draw Events will not this card pool’s monster summoning rate.
Please refer to the link below for the details of this Package’s Card Pool.

★ 10th Event: New Bi-weekly series “Orochi’s Dependants”

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) to Sep 24 (Sun)
The Orochi’s Dependants has arrived! Stop their evil plots together!
First Stage of the series: “Apparition of Orochi”

Note:
1. Elite Stage is available in the “Apparition of Orochi” with guaranteed drop of the Boss after Summoner has cleared the Stage.
2. Elite Stage of “Apparition of Orochi” will be available for Summoner who cleared Extra Stage and obtained “Defying Gravity – Shermie”. (Please be noted that there will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage).
3. Reward for Specific Clear Times of Bi-weekly Missions can be obtained from “Apparition of Orochi” series Bi-weekly Missions.

★ 11st Event: Enhanced the Level up results for “The King of Fighters” & “Descendants of the North” series

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) to Oct 8 (Sun)
You will definitely get “Brilliant” and “Perfect” level up results for “The King of Fighters” & “Descendants of the North” series during the event period!

★ 12nd Event: Bonus Stamina

1st Bonus Period: Sep 12 (Tue) – Sep 13 (Wed)
2nd Bonus Period: Sep 14 (Thu) – Sep 15 (Fri)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire).
A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

Example: When you use Diamond to recover Stamina on Sep 12 (Tue), you will receive 1 Stamina Refill from the 1st Bonus Period.
If you use Diamond to recover on Sep 13 (Wed) again, you will NOT receive the reward for the second time.
If you use Diamond to recover Stamina on Sep 14 (Thu), you will receive another Stamina Refill from the 2nd Bonus Period.

★ 13rd Event: “Trade Fortress” Special Event “Snap Up the Animated Outfit”

Time: Sep 11 (Mon) to Oct 8 (Sun)
The brand new landmark “Trade Fortress” has reached the shore. Do not miss your chance to grab rare Materials, Summoner!

*The above event will be started after the update of version 14.1
*”The King of Fighters” Characters and all of the relevant events will not be available in the regions of Japan.
*”The King of Fighters” is a one-time collabration event. The relevant events and Cards will not be reimplemented in the future.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Ohh also there is this... Personally I find quite lame the fact that during 4 years they never changed the homescreen and now they do it for such a lousy collab, and I say lousy because despite the card artworks and the franchise are cool, the cards are not amazing.

[Image: UwGkpJD.png]

Last couple of updates were not that amazing so u might as well start somewhere.

Have anyone gotten their Terry black card yet? just wondering since it is Tuesday for quite a bunch of you guys already :p
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(09-12-2017, 09:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Have anyone gotten their Terry black card yet? just wondering since it is Tuesday for quite a bunch of you guys already :p

I wonder if I'll get it, I just want all the participation rewards hahaha.

Doesn't everybody get the Terry black card? I thought it was only a select few that got a free Maya
(09-12-2017, 12:25 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Doesn't everybody get the Terry black card? I thought it was only a select few that got a free Maya

I got to understand that it was on a separate post that we could get the chance for Terry and other for Tan Sanzang and other for Maya.  Huh Huh Huh

Terry is day 7 (Sunday). Only participation rewards so far have been 1 dime and 1 PR mat
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
those i got, thanks aahlsy!
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
How do we participate for this Terry event? Anyone got a link?