Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event “The End of Mobile Fortress” 22 Oct – 28 Oct
https://en.towerofsaviors.com/2018/10/19/the-end-of-mobile-fortress-22-oct-29-oct/

TLDR: 
1) 5 daily login diamonds
2) Joint Operation all week and 2x bonus spirit refill 
3) Anu Terror Stage and usual stamina refill on the weekend
4) Konosuba Rare increased rate Friday-Sunday
5) Konosuba stage with outfit and materials
6) Soulstone missions available all week, with fire ones having half stamina
7) Trade fortress stuff

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 22 Oct (Mon) – 26 Oct (Fri)

1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Joint Operation “Breaking Magic Barrier”

Time: 22 Oct (Mon) – 29 Oct (Mon)

The attack of mobile killing fortress, would you run, or take the challenge?

★ 3rd Event: Terror Stage “Raging of Ancient God”

Time: 26 Oct (Fri) 22:00 – 28 Oct (Sun) 23:59

Treasure of unlimited wisdom that all Summoners cannot wait to take a look.

* Power Release material “Stardust Alien” for “Enlightened Mentor – Anu” can be obtained in both “Ultimate Stage” and “Terror Stage”.

* “Golden Mothdrake”x1 and “Priest Alpaca” x1 will be rewarded for the first time clearance of “Raging of Ancient God”.

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 27 Oct (Sat) – 28 Oct (Sun)

Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:

Login on 27 Oct (Sat) – 28 Oct (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”

The Stamina Refill must be used within 27 Oct (Sat) – 28 Oct (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Event “A Wonderful Day”

Time: 27 Oct (Sat) – 29 Oct (Mon)

Chances of drawing rare Characters from “Resonance Crystal” seal will be significantly increased!

* * All relevant events & rewards of KonoSuba are Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand exclusive only.

★ 6th Event: “A Helping Hand to the Weak”

Time: 26 Oct (Fri) – 29 Oct (Mon)

During event, new outfit and large amount of materials can be obtained. Don’t get infected by the Idiotic Goddess!

★ 7th Event: Bonus Spirit

1st Bonus Period: 22 Oct (Mon)– 23 Oct (Tue)

2nd Bonus Period: 24 Jul (Wed) – 25 Jul (Thur)

Spirit Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who use Diamond to restore Spirit for the first time during the designated period (The rewarded Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Spirit Refills can be obtained.

★ 8th Event: Special Mission “Blazing Souls of Battles”

Time: 22 Oct (Mon) – 29 Oct (Tue)

Got some new cards? Good for you to have some Soulstones to level up all the newbies in your team! Quickly harvest some Soulstones!

*  The required Stamina for entering “Array of Soulstones – Fire” will be reduced by HALF.

★ 9th Event: New Items on “Trade Fortress”

Time: 22 Oct (Mon) – 30 Oct (Mon)

New items hit the Trade Fortress. Come and snatch it!

Including:

– Returning of A Boss for a Boss

– New 3-Star Crafts

– Story Mode Items

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Don't forget that 10th seal area 3 also opens next Tuesday at 4pm!

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Intresting so now I'm guaranteed 9-10 summons for the 29th but could get more diamonds to hit 11 if I continue to spam void of the realm. Now hopefully there enough to get megumin and aqua cause I'm so sad I just want them

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Megumin im not so sure about but aqua is pretty good and not as rare. Aqua has two skills also. I dont feel the megumin power at cd7. Darkness is the worst because i have moved on from grinding. Darkness lulls me to think i am safe.
I'm using Aqua for the jo getting 40 to 50% when starting a new 1 spirit jo without using active skills.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
aqua should have been the jackpot card. I really think everyone should have pulled on rare day to get one. I have two before my one megumin and I keep forgetting I have megumin allmax.
(10-22-2018, 08:23 AM)Destructor Wrote: Intresting so now I'm guaranteed 9-10 summons for the 29th but could get more diamonds to hit 11 if I continue to spam void of the realm. Now hopefully there enough to get megumin and aqua cause I'm so sad I just want them
Is there a card rate up on the 29th? I dont see it anywhere...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
See: event 5 in spoiler

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(10-26-2018, 10:27 AM)aahlsy Wrote: See: event 5 in spoiler
Lol ok idk how I missed that haha any idea on next week/month specials?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Nope, we will normally find out on Friday evening / Saturday morning.