Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event “The Death Declaration” 15 Oct – 21 Oct
- 5 daily diamonds, double keys all week
- New race-restricted challenge stages
- New Konosuba SM and stamina refill as usual
- Babylon outfits one-off
- Special Materials stage from Wed to Sun

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 15 Oct (Mon) – 19 Oct (Fri)

1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Challenge Mission “Trials of Seven Races”

Time: 15 Oct (Mon) – 30 Oct (Tue)

Latest Challenge Mission, Generals from all races are waiting for your order!

Complete specific stage to get different rewards!

Stage & Rewards include:
“Potentials of Humans” – “Golden Mothdrake” x3

“Mightiness of Gods” – “Yummy Alpacas” x2 (Random Attribute)

“Gargantua of Dragons” – Component “Silver Pattern” x1

“Ferocity of Beasts” – Outfit “Full Gallop – Copper Bullet”

“Resonance of Machinas” – “Madhead” x1

“Bewitchment of Elves” – “Harpy” x1

“Lurking of Demons” – “The Stone Inscripter” x1 + Title “Conquer All Races”

Note:

* There are race restrictions in certain stages. Summoners must challenge with specific races.

* Full member (6 members of a team) is required to challenge the stage.

* All stages will be available at the same time, Summoners can challenge different stages.

* Summoners can get the rewards from “Community” -> “Rewards” after re-login.

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “The Powerful Knight”

Time: 19 Oct (Fri) 22:00 – 21 Oct (Sun) 23:59

Run! You are over once he sees you!

* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward

* Complete the stage “The Powerful Knight” 3 times to get the Outfit of “Beldia the Dullahan”

* * All relevant events & rewards of KonoSuba are Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand exclusive only.

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 20 Oct (Sat) – 21 Oct (Sun)

Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:

Login on 20 Oct (Sat) – 21 Oct (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”

The Stamina Refill must be used within 20 Oct (Sat) – 21 Oct (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Special Event “Cheers & Beers”

Time: 15 Oct (Mon) – 21 Oct (Sun)

The champion of the returning skin vote is here! Collect your outfit and rewards!

* One-off stage

* Summoners that have already acquired the outfit will be rewarded with the “Plump Precious Beast” x1 of the corresponding attribute.

★ 6th Event: Special Event “An Invitation to Enemies”

Time: 17 Oct (Wed) – 21 Oct (Sun)

Large amount of materials are waiting for you to get!

* Different monsters and materials will be replaced for non-crossover regions.

★ 7th Event: Daily Personal Guild Mission Event

Time: 15 Oct (Mon) – 21 Oct (Sun)

During the event, the amount of Black Key rewarded every time a Personal Guild Mission completed will be increased from 1 to 2.

* This event is not applicable to the 6th Daily Personal Guild Mission.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I don't know if anyone has said this previously, but today, Tuesday, we receive a free collab draw. If you go outside collab, you get another free draw. So 2 free draws today.

The same thing applies for this event - clear the stage both in and out of collab regions and you get 2 diamonds.

★ 6th Event: Special Event “An Invitation to Enemies”
Time: 17 Oct (Wed) – 21 Oct (Sun)

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(10-17-2018, 05:44 PM)evilvoice Wrote: I don't know if anyone has said this previously, but today, Tuesday, we receive a free collab draw. If you go outside collab, you get another free draw. So 2 free draws today.

Thankyou.  I got a free sindhu card golden and silver horned twins.  Its not very good but its new and i wouldnt have it if u wouldnt have posted the above.  The one thing i will say it is wed. not tuesday here at least.

I wonder if i missed something like this before?
(10-18-2018, 12:30 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 05:44 PM)evilvoice Wrote: I don't know if anyone has said this previously, but today, Tuesday, we receive a free collab draw. If you go outside collab, you get another free draw. So 2 free draws today.

Thankyou.  I got a free sindhu card golden and silver horned twins.  Its not very good but its new and i wouldnt have it if u wouldnt have posted the above.  The one thing i will say it is wed. not tuesday here at least.

I wonder if i missed something like this before?

You're correct, it is Wednesday. I usually have to check what day it is because I work overnight, but I was so eager to get the information out before some missed it because I am 12 hours behind HKT that I didn't check the day.

Glad you got something new. I got dupes, but I always get dupes on these free draws
What was the quest for this week? It was for logging in 3 days this week, but it never showed until now when I've completed it.
(10-18-2018, 01:44 AM)evilvoice Wrote: ...It was for logging in 3 days this week...

Yep. That was it.

I took a while to show up on mine so I could get it as well.
(10-18-2018, 07:08 AM)emailtim Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 01:44 AM)evilvoice Wrote: ...It was for logging in 3 days this week...

Yep. That was it.

But what did we get
(10-18-2018, 08:29 AM)evilvoice Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 07:08 AM)emailtim Wrote:

Yep. That was it.

But what did we get

Sorry. Misunderstood your question. I think it was black keys. Not 100% sure but I did get a recent reward for them and they went straight to my count. I only remember because it put me over the limit.
It was meant to be a quintet madhead. (The keys might have been from slot machine.)
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi