Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event “Summer Festival Feast” 10 Jul, 2017
Celebration Event “Summer Festival Feast”

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Jul 10 (Mon) – Jul 14 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Guild Event “Sparkling Encounter”
Time: Jul 10 (Mon) – Jul 16 (Sun)
Summer arrives, which means it is now party time! Join Summer and friends from the Guild you belong to enjoy the sun and sea breeze!

For details, please visit

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “The Bloodchilling Glamour”
Time: Jul 14 (Fri) 22:00 – Jul 16 (Sun) 23:59
Haunted by power, the Queen has been searching for source of power at all cost. Summoner, are you ready for the challenge and stop the Queen?

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Jul 15 (Sat) – Jul 16 (Sun)

* Important:
Log in on Jul 15 (Sat) or Jul 16 (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Jul 16 (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Return of Diamond Seal “Kojiki”
Time: Jul 10 (Mon) – Jul 12 (Wed)
Diamond Seal “Kojiki” has just returned! Time to summon the strongest Gods! Please note that during the event period it is easier to obtain “Amaterasu”, “Izanagi” and “Tsukuyomi”! Don’t miss the opportunity to summon these strong and useful leaders!

“Yamato” Series includes
5★ Susanoo
5★ Kagutsuchi
5★ Inari
5★ Kushinada
5★ Izanami
5★ Amaterasu
5★ Izanagi
5★ Tsukuyomi

* There will be a new outfit for “Izanagi” on Jul 21 (Fri). Stay tuned for details!

★ 6th Event: Bonus Stamina
1st Bonus Period: Jul 10 (Mon) – Jul 11 (Tue)
2nd Bonus Period: Jul 12 (Wed) – Jul 13 (Thu)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

Example: When you use Diamond to recover Stamina on Jul 10 (Mon), you will receive 1 Stamina Refill from the 1st Bonus Period. If you use Diamond to recover on Jul 11 (Tue) again, you will NOT receive the reward for the second time. If you use Diamond to recover Stamina on Jul 12 (Wed), you will receive another Stamina Refill from the 2nd Bonus Period.

★ 7th Event: “Come and Play with Me” – Higher chance to meet Summer!
Time: Jul 15 (Sat) – Jul 16 (Sun)
During the event period, it is easier to meet Summer in any floor of “Sparkling Encounter”! Try to figure out where is she and invite her to your party!

★ 8th Event: Week of Gold
Stage “Day of Gold” will be available from Monday to Saturday! Time to store some Coins for any emergent situation, like for purchasing Stages from Loss Relic Pass Registry and many other purposes!

★ 9th Event: “Merchant Ship” Special Event “Scholar’s Voyage”
Merchant Ship is back in town swiftly! As usual, lots of products are available and remember to check out if there is anything that suits you!

edit to add:
Seeing that Kojiki is back, i would bet on the week over as the one with the black card... I think that it was similarly for Anubis, no?

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Should I spend diamonds for Iza or save for Black Card?

(07-08-2017, 01:51 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Should I spend diamonds for Iza or save for Black Card?

That's up to you, I guess.

In my case, given previous luck with black cards, I'll try and get Izanami, since he's still very good. Besides, I didn't pull much the first time the seal opened so I only got 2 x Kushinada and luckily Tsukiyomi. This week I regreted not having Susanoo for the Horror Stage, and Inari has a spot on my beast teams. Thus, Kojiki is by far the best option in my case. How about you?

(07-08-2017, 01:51 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Should I spend diamonds for Iza or save for Black Card?

I'm just guessing here of course so don't blame me if it turns out to be complete different, but the only leader skill left that would befit a black card is light & dark x4.5, dark=50% light & light=50% dark (can be superimposed) and a race restriction I'm not entirely sure of (perhaps races must be present in equal numbers).

They of course may release a minor version update that adds additional leader skills and I've no idea about the active skill, but based on above I'm going to try and draw for Izanagi instead.
(07-08-2017, 07:37 PM)joetjef Wrote:

I'm just guessing here of course so don't blame me if it turns out to be complete different, but the only leader skill left that would befit a black card is light & dark x4.5, dark=50% light & light=50% dark (can be superimposed) and a race restriction I'm not entirely sure of (perhaps races must be present in equal numbers).

They of course may release a minor version update that adds additional leader skills and I've no idea about the active skill, but based on above I'm going to try and draw for Izanagi instead.

So a slightly better HFD but with a restriction pfft. Guess I'll try drawing Iza. I'll have over 50 dimes for him, but I know I've spent over that on previous rotations and still don't have him. Wish they'd talk about the card before the draw so I can make a better informed decision, but I doubt they will.
(07-08-2017, 07:37 PM)joetjef Wrote:

I doubt it will be a leader skill like that when we already have a light and dark human team in the recent seal.
 Big Grin Angel

Just noticed, they will open Kojiki the first 3 days of the week instead of the usual friday, would make sense since friday's are the day when they give us the teaser for the next week Tongue Smile so yeah they expect people to spend quite a bit on Kojiki.

Personally i am lucky and am only missing Amaterasu and thus i won't spend on the seal, still i have no expectation for the black card whenever it comes beyond 3 ancient coin draws :p :p
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Yeah, I am only missing Ama so I will pass and keep diamonds for the black card.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I love my Ama, but it's personal preference and I don't think there has been a stage that actually required her. I'm hoping I can get Izanagi in first draw or first few so I could do a black card draw. Don't they usually bring back the draw 10 at a time for Black Card?
Yeah, if I recall correctly there where draw 10 at a time for the brides, JTTW and Anubis black cards.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.