Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event: “Human Extermination”, 25 sep
★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Sep 25 (Mon) – Sep 29 (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Ultimate Stage “Vow to Erase Humanity”
Time: 29 Sep (Fri) 22:00 – 1 Oct (Sun) 23:59
The deranged justice. Fight darkness with the Three Ancient Artifacts!

★3th Event: Source of Victory
Time: 30 Sep (Sat) – 1 Oct (Sun)

* Important:
- Log in on 30 Sep (Sat) or 1 Oct (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
- The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 1 Oct (Sun).

★ 4th Event: Friend Point Seal Card Draw Event
200% increased chance to summon “Baby Harpy” from Friend Point Seal Card Draw!
Store some friend points and wait for the weekend to collect as many baby harpies as you can! Good luck!

★ 5th Event: New Stages Available for the Lost Relic Permit Registry
Time: 1 Oct (Sun) onwards
All the stages available this time are valuable and will be a nice bonus to you! Check out the latest available stages!

Stages include:
“LR Pass – Oath of the Faceless God”
“LR Pass – Price to Pay for the Wish”

*The Ultimate Stages in LR will stay for 3 months.

★ 6th Event: Special Offer for Guild-exclusive “Black Hole” – “Materials” & “Beasts”
Time: 25 Sep(Mon) – 1 Oct (Sun)
During the event period, the required keys for specific “Black Hole” Stages will be reduced by half!
Time to stock up some essential materials!

Stages include:
“Gate to the Aperture – Materials”
“Gate to the Aperture – Beasts”

★ 7th Event: -50% Required Stamina for Emergency Battles
Time: 25 Sep (Mon) – 1 Oct (Sun)
During the event period, the required Stamina for Stages of Emergency Battle is reduced by 50%. Great chance to farm Soulstones!

Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!
Thanks for the post. I don't like they are bringing those stages to LR, I cleared them already so no diamond Sad

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
you get another diamond for clearing them in the LR

(09-25-2017, 10:30 AM)mcsqueeze Wrote: you get another diamond for clearing them in the LR

Again?, I mean I'm pretty sure I cleared those LR last year because LR Oath of the Faceless god is one of the first LR ever released. I'm not talking about the regular ultimate stage.

I feel you. I already maxed the elf from the last time she was in LR. I don't see a reason to spend the stamina and time maxing Nya. No diamonds here either.

Because I couldn't remember which stages I cleared, whenever a new one comes out, I purchase the stages right away and clear at my leisure. That way I'm sure to get the diamond and I don't have to wonder whether I cleared or not and waste more money. (I ended up spending lots of money purchasing past stages because I couldn't remember).

Some kind of counter needs to be implemented so you can look at and tell if you've cleared a stage or not. Come on Madhead
At least Princess Woodbury can be used to max Morris before pr so it is usefull.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(09-26-2017, 07:30 AM)Joaqs Wrote: At least Princess Woodbury can be used to max Morris before pr so it is usefull.

No, the one used for that is Tyrant Queen of Hearts, not Woodbury. Woodbury is pretty much the same active as WFE YanXi.

(09-26-2017, 09:20 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 07:30 AM)Joaqs Wrote: At least Princess Woodbury can be used to max Morris before pr so it is usefull.

No, the one used for that is Tyrant Queen of Hearts, not Woodbury. Woodbury is pretty much the same active as WFE YanXi.

Okay, then this rotation is not that great, the only saving grace might be if Diablo gets VR before the rotation eneds and he has a good pasive with woobury.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Small note, the latest version took out the bug reporting from within the app, and they added "upgraded storage permission" or something so that further downloads will be in SD cards apparently.  Check it out.

edit: ohh they moved bug reports to the owl, long press, press the phone = Contact us.  ok
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.