Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【The Dawn of Pompeii】May 13 - 19+
- 5 daily login diamonds
- One free diamond seal draw each day after logging in, from Wednesday to Tuesday (16 - 22 May)
  - Draws will expire at the end of the event
- JO from Tuesday to Monday (15 - 21 May)
  - 2 bonus spirits for refilling during Tue/Wed and Thu/Fri
- ML returns, stamina refill over the weekend
  - complete NM 3 times for animated outfit
  - alternate +1 ATK form costume stage also returns on Wednesday (16 May)
- Pompeii event from Wednesday to Tuesday (16 - 22 May)
  - 10-draw option will be available and guarantees at least one of the new Mechanical Life series
  - Ancient Coin and Ancient Coin Trading reopens
- Purchase reward: buy 30+ diamonds, get extra 30 diamonds and a Madhead
- New Mach-Forces biweekly, the Dark Machina, Dolu
- Soulstone stages from Tuesday to Monday (15 - 21 May)

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: 14 May (Mon) – 18 May (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Joint Operation “Savor the Jello”
Time: 15 May (Tue) – 21 May (Mon)
Come and taste this yummy jelly!
https://bit.ly/2KbrvlT

★ 3rd Event: Nightmare Stage “Testament of the Archangel”
Time: 18 May (Fri) 22:00 – 20 May (Sun) 23:59
The Evil Spear has returned. Can you endure his furious raid, Summoner?
* The PR Material “Chandelier of Promise” for “Michael – Lucifer” may drop in “Testament of the Archangel”
* Complete the “Lucifer’s Commitment – Nightmare” 3 times to obtain the Outfit of “Wings of Chaos – Lucifer”

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: 19 May (Sat) – 20 May (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)
* Important:
Login on 19 May (Sat) – 20 May (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 19 May (Sat) – 20 May (Sun)

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Event “Kinetic Core Restart”
Time: 16 May (Wed) – 22 May (Tue)
A “Genesis” character debuts! Be prepared!
New 6* “Mechanical Life” series are coming to the drawing machine!

(A) For every “10-Seal Card Draw” made, you can get a specific Monster (Skill Lv1) in the series, which include:
“Splash Surfer – Beta”
“Lament of Sacrifice – Epsilon”
“Boundless Imagination – Phi”
“Blitz Striker – Alpha”
“Deadly Annihilator – Schnauzer”

(B) “Ancient Coin Trading” Available!
Summoner can use Ancient Coins in exchange for Monsters of “Chinese Gods” owned before!
* This event is only applicable to Diamond Seal Card Draw. Draws from the Rewards do not count
* Upon the conclusion of the event, 6-star Monsters of “Mechanical Life” series can still be obtained in Diamond Seal
* The traded Monsters cannot be redeemed with Ancient Coins again

★ 6th Event: Purchase Bonus
Time: 16 May (Wed) – 22 May (Tue)
No matter a purchase has been made before or not, you will receive extra 30 Diamonds and “Madhead” x1 for the FIRST time you make a single purchase of 30 or more Diamonds within the event period. Each Summoner could receive the reward only once.
* The Purchase Bonus is available for users of iOS and Android

★ 7th Event: Bonus Spirit
1st Bonus Period: 15 May (Tue) – 16 May (Wed)
2nd Bonus Period: 17 May (Thu) – 18 May (Fri)
Spirit Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who use Diamond to restore Spirit for the first time during the designated period (The rewarded Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Spirit Refills can be obtained.

★ 8th Event: Bonus Mission for “Mach-Forces” Series
New Machina partners are available. They may come in handy for you!
Stage available: “Calling from the Deep”
Time: 14 May (Mon) – 27 May (Sun)
Note:
1. The Elite Stage is available for “Mach-Forces” series with guaranteed drop after Summoner clears the Stage.
2. The Elite Stage will be available for Summoner who has cleared Extra Stage and obtained the “Protector of the Altar – Dolu”.
3. There will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage.
4. “Specific Clear Times” is available. Clear the Floor for specific times to obtain bonus rewards.

★ 9th Event: Special Mission “Blazing Souls of Battles”
Time: 15 May (Tue) 00:00 – 21 May (Mon) 23:59
Got some new cards? Good for you to have some Soulstones to level up monsters in your team!

★ 10th Event: Bonus Event “7-Day Login Rewards”
Time: 16 May (Wed) 00:00 – 22 May (Tue) 23:59
To celebrate the dawn of our new limited character, you can have a free draw in “Diamond Seal” every day after login during the event period!
* The free draw must be used within the event period.

★ 11th Event: Return of Fallen Wings of Chaos”
Time: 16 May (Wed) 00:00 – 22 May (Tue) 23:59
The winner of “Vote for a skin of Light Attribute” has returned!

According to the Chinese news you can also trade for Dragon Spiritors with Ancient Coins; probably forgot to mention it here.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
OMG, a free draw every day. I know this doesn't mean anything to older players who are getting nothing but dupes, but that's pretty generous. JO and ML at the same time is pretty annoying, but I guess I don't need a third ML just yet.

Is Pompeii in the pool for the free draws?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Until i see something comparable to azathoth or daoloth then i will pass. I will prob pass on the ancient coin draw since all these seals are infested with dupes. Going to save for 175 dimes for the next seal jackpot card that is over the top.

Goddammit completed one last draw on this patch prior to the end, it was a rare! Omg omg omg!... 4th Mobius. No Faraday, Turing or Hubble but 4 Mobius.... Aaaargh.
I don't even see the point of keeping this 4th one honestly.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-12-2018, 03:26 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Goddammit completed one last draw on this patch prior to the end, it was a rare! Omg omg omg!... 4th Mobius. No Faraday, Turing or Hubble but 4 Mobius.... Aaaargh.
I don't even see the point of keeping this 4th one honestly.

Full on Mobius team? Seems to have been reasonably common.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-12-2018, 01:19 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Until i see something comparable to azathoth or daoloth then i will pass.  I will prob pass on the ancient coin draw since all these seals are infested with dupes.  Going to save for 175 dimes for the next seal jackpot card that is over the top.

Im thinking to do the same... even that 1 garanteed in the 10 draw bother me since im not in machina mood at all
UID 83.804.202
I have 3 faradays if any1 wants one.  Its basically always like this for me for a long time.  At least for the free draws coming up, its not on my dime.  I dont hate machina and i actually like fuel n such but i have no choice but to wait under this system to ensure the largest pool of non dupe chances.  Maybe i finally make a machina team next year?
Hopefully the patch after HxH is mono machina, because dayumn.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.