Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Ruler of the World】April 30 - May 6
Alchemy Fruits do drop in these stages as well, I haven't played EXTRA yet but I would assume they're guaranteed drops like the other stages.

(04-30-2018, 03:31 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: PSA: If you were thinking of farming Yomi, Naotora or Shizuka, MH either forgot to update the Stamina cost or made another bug, because it's still 50 Stamina per Elite run, as opposed to the halved cost that they announced. Best to hold off until they fix this.

I emailed them last night, it's fixed now.

Also thanks Joe for confirming the fruits drop in these stages. I was considering farming a second yomi so this makes the decision a lot easier.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Does anyone know if Alchemy Fruits drop on Elite? Wiki seems to indicate that they don't, which kind of sucks, considering you otherwise get the same Stamina:EXP ratio, plus guaranteed drops of Naotora, Shizuka and Yomi.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(04-30-2018, 02:42 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Does anyone know if Alchemy Fruits drop on Elite? Wiki seems to indicate that they don't, which kind of sucks, considering you otherwise get the same Stamina:EXP ratio, plus guaranteed drops of Naotora, Shizuka and Yomi.

Only final card drops in elite. It's always been this way. I don't think they'd change it just for these battles and it'd take them too long to program it with everything else going on.
(04-30-2018, 02:44 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 02:42 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Does anyone know if Alchemy Fruits drop on Elite? Wiki seems to indicate that they don't, which kind of sucks, considering you otherwise get the same Stamina:EXP ratio, plus guaranteed drops of Naotora, Shizuka and Yomi.

Only final card drops in elite. It's always been this way. I don't think they'd change it just for these battles and it'd take them too long to program it with everything else going on.

Thanks for that. Guess I'll play with RNGesus on Extra then. D:
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
AR stages are available, they look on par with the Zodiac stages difficulty wise,
Yeah, they're not too bad. Done all with Greeks: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-SL-Steph-Youtube-Channel?pid=282639#pid282639
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Floor 14 is rng bullshit. It is beyond infuriating how I got to the boss easy but without cd 's 2 times and trying to take my time to get to it is getting me stuck as early as the second fight at times (trying to do chip damage to burst, ohhhh sucks to be you, here 5 skydrops combos got you above the threshold!) or later 5 sets of 5 combos in 2s but no skydrops to help kill the last sliver of the bastard...
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.