Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Ruler of the World】April 30 - May 6
(04-28-2018, 07:08 PM)joetjef Wrote: Not a coincidence that the only stage where you could farm Alchemy Fruits cheaply (Coliseum) was unusually short and ended before the rate up day.

I hope as well that they drop in the old biweekly stages but I doubt it, and I'm not going to spend 5 diamonds of stamina per card to farm it on the current biweekly especially not when there's a chance that a new black card will be released at the end of the version.

There were only thirty copies anyway, so it's not like you can keep farming them.

Besides, even though the actual battle closed before the rate up, you can still redeem the points even now. I bought all my Fruits during rate up.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
I got all they fruits available and still I need more than what I had to all max every card of the serie

UID 83.804.202
(04-29-2018, 07:20 AM)Zero Wrote: I got all they fruits available and still I need more than what I had to all max every card of the serie

Same. Have managed to max skill level 6 of them. 1 is at SL 10 and needs 9 more. 2 are at SL 1. This includes the Alchemy Fruit from farming Lupica to max on Extra. I don't want to waste black keys on these but the wasted stamina will be huge trying to farm more on the extra stage.

They really want us to buy the gift packs although you can only buy them once and IMO that is a waste of money. You'd think they would make them unlimited for the people wanting to spend the cash. Even if I did buy them it is only another 20 Fruits which won't max a card (24 required).

Really hoping there is another way to get them in the next couple of weeks, although I am going to have to farm them next week on the triweekly because if not they may not be available anywhere the following week.

(04-29-2018, 10:50 AM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 07:20 AM)Zero Wrote: I got all they fruits available and still I need more than what I had to all max every card of the serie

Same. Have managed to max skill level 6 of them. 1 is at SL 10 and needs 9 more. 2 are at SL 1. This includes the Alchemy Fruit from farming Lupica to max on Extra. I don't want to waste black keys on these but the wasted stamina will be huge trying to farm more on the extra stage.

They really want us to buy the gift packs although you can only buy them once and IMO that is a waste of money. You'd think they would make them unlimited for the people wanting to spend the cash. Even if I did buy them it is only another 20 Fruits which won't max a card (24 required).

Really hoping there is another way to get them in the next couple of weeks, although I am going to have to farm them next week on the triweekly because if not they may not be available anywhere the following week.

I should have farmed the extra earlier. Out of 6 runs, I haven't gotten a single Lupica drop. I know it's not guaranteed, but it should drop more often than 0 out of 6. Ever since they did the update in the middle of the week, something has been off, at least for me.
(04-29-2018, 12:15 PM)evilvoice Wrote:

I should have farmed the extra earlier. Out of 6 runs, I haven't gotten a single Lupica drop. I know it's not guaranteed, but it should drop more often than 0 out of 6. Ever since they did the update in the middle of the week, something has been off, at least for me.

The drop rate was low for me since day 1. If it wasn't for the Alchemy Fruits I wouldn't have bothered with farming. As it is I have almost exhaustred my supply of stamina refills - I have used at least 1 a day for the last two weeks.
(04-29-2018, 01:40 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 12:15 PM)evilvoice Wrote:

The drop rate was low for me since day 1. If it wasn't for the Alchemy Fruits I wouldn't have bothered with farming. As it is I have almost exhaustred my supply of stamina refills - I have used at least 1 a day for the last two weeks.

I couldn't say as in the beginning I just did the achievements. I usually wait for middle of the week to farm. This time, I waited for middle of second week. I dunno, just think it sucks.
(04-28-2018, 08:11 PM)joetjef Wrote: On a different note, I've looked through the past few announcements, but none of them say that these new stages and CF seal won't come back. That's quite unusual especially as the series is almost 12 months old.

Here.
Quote:“Ravages of Fever” & “Ravages of Crash” series are one-time crossover events, which will not be returned again in the future
Ravages of Crash = weekly stages and Ravages of Fever = the current seal. Technically all those other cards might come back (SMs, Coliseum, Arena) but probably not.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(04-29-2018, 04:27 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: There were only thirty copies anyway, so it's not like you can keep farming them.

Besides, even though the actual battle closed before the rate up, you can still redeem the points even now. I bought all my Fruits during rate up.

My mistake, I guess I'm a bit miffed having so many CF cards I need to max but unable to do so unless I max a dupe bi-weekly that wasn't really worth maxing in the first place, but I should have checked the facts of course.

(04-28-2018, 08:18 PM)aahlsy Wrote: This FB post suggests they aren't coming back

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1348554725246105&id=312236362211285&refid=52&__tn__=-R

Normally they are a lot more vocal about it though, to get people drawing from the seal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
(04-29-2018, 04:15 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Here.

Quote:“Ravages of Fever” & “Ravages of Crash” series are one-time crossover events, which will not be returned again in the future
Ravages of Crash = weekly stages and Ravages of Fever = the current seal. Technically all those other cards might come back (SMs, Coliseum, Arena) but probably not.

Ah right, somehow missed that. It's kind of standard for colabs not to return but as aahlsy also mentioned, they're unsually quite about it especially since this is not a collab like any others.
(04-29-2018, 04:37 PM)joetjef Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 04:27 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: There were only thirty copies anyway, so it's not like you can keep farming them.

My mistake, I guess I'm a bit miffed having so many CF cards I need to max but unable to do so unless I max a dupe bi-weekly that wasn't really worth maxing in the first place, but I should have checked the facts of course.

I think that's a fair point, as I've bought all the Fruits from the Coliseum and the Trade Fortress, claimed all my Fruit rewards from the Rose floors and did a couple of BH runs and still have cards I haven't even began feeding Fruits yet. It's unfortunate that the biweekly also doesn't feel that great on paper either.
PSA: If you were thinking of farming Yomi, Naotora or Shizuka, MH either forgot to update the Stamina cost or made another bug, because it's still 50 Stamina per Elite run, as opposed to the halved cost that they announced. Best to hold off until they fix this.