Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Ruler of the World】April 30 - May 6
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15800#content-area

TLDR: 
1) 5 Daily Login Diamonds
2) New ultimate stage and stamina refill
3) New stage to collect investiture outfits
4) Return of previous CF weeklies, at half stamina cost
5) Rare 3* crafts show up more frequently

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 30 Apr (Mon) – 4 May (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Ultimate Stage “The Supreme Emperor”

Time: 4 May (Fri) 22:00 – 6 May (Sun) 23:59
The whole world is ruled by me. Who dares to defy me?

* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward
* Clear the stage three times to obtain the Outfit of “First Emperor – Ying Zheng”

★ 3th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 5 May (Sat) – 6 May (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:
Login on 5 May (Sat) – 6 May (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 5 May (Sat) – 6 May (Sun)

★ 4th Event: Special Mission “Celestial Sports Event”

Time: 30 Apr (Mon) – 6 May (Sun)
Welcome the Awakening Recall of Investiture of the Gods. Get their classic Outfits!

* If you already had the Outfits, you will obtain “Plump Precious Beasts” x1 of corresponding Attribute

★ 5th Event: Return of Bi-weekly Mission “System Hacking Combat”

Time: 30 Apr (Mon) – 13 May (Sun)
The power from the other system has invaded the Realm again! Stay alert and be aware of any challenge ahead!

Stages available include:
“Naotora in Charge”
“Ushiwakamaru’s Beloved Wife”

* Summoners can challenge “Tempest of Sakura – Yomi” in the EXTRA Battle in the Stage. (Specific requirements have to be fulfilled before entering the EXTRA Battle)
* Required Stamina of the above Stages will be reduced by half for the entire event period.

★ 6th Event: Special Event “The Mystique of Ancient Dragon Power”

Time: 2 May (Wed), 4 May (Fri) & 6 May (Sun)
Rare 3-Star Crafts will show up more frequently in “Crafting Day”. Hurry up if you want to forge the strongest Dragon Craft that fits your need!

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hmm. No new biweekly. That doesn't bode well for collecting Alchemy Fruit. Does this mean that Black Hole will be the only way to get them now or are
they being added to the old CF bi-weekly?

Edit:
Just realised that Lupica biweekly is a tri weekly. At least I can get some more there.

I'm wondering the same thing. We'll find out on Monday... if not then I guess I'll be farming a second Lupica.
We can hope that the new SM also has fruit, but I'm not optimistic since CF Nobunaga didn't.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
We can hope that MH added Alchemy Fruits to the old Naotora / Shizuka biweeklies, lol? <<;

Still, I appreciate the relatively quiet week.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Not a coincidence that the only stage where you could farm Alchemy Fruits cheaply (Coliseum) was unusually short and ended before the rate up day.

I hope as well that they drop in the old biweekly stages but I doubt it, and I'm not going to spend 5 diamonds of stamina per card to farm it on the current biweekly especially not when there's a chance that a new black card will be released at the end of the version.
(04-28-2018, 07:08 PM)joetjef Wrote: Not a coincidence that the only stage where you could farm Alchemy Fruits cheaply (Coliseum) was unusually short and ended before the rate up day.

I hope as well that they drop in the old biweekly stages but I doubt it, and I'm not going to spend 5 diamonds of stamina per card to farm it on the current biweekly especially not when there's a chance that a new black card will be released at the end of the version.
Is there a reason to believe a black card event isn't one more patch away or is it just rumors?

And yeah. Candigons were abundant. I don't have any interest in farming Lupica so it feels like they're much less generous with Alchemy Fruits.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
I guess they're rumours, the only thing I know is that in one of the recent patches they added a new series ID called "Genesis" (each of the 3 other black cards have the same ID name). And the CF seal only lasts 4 weeks while it looks like this version lasts 6 weeks and during the last 2 weeks it was around 90 days since the last black card seal (90 days is the average they appear).

But yes, nothing concrete, just a few small things that add up.

On a different note, I've looked through the past few announcements, but none of them say that these new stages and CF seal won't come back. That's quite unusual especially as the series is almost 12 months old.

EDIT: They also started coding on HxH and it has something to do with Dragonary Crafts...
This FB post suggests they aren't coming back

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1348554725246105&id=312236362211285&refid=52&__tn__=-R

Normally they are a lot more vocal about it though, to get people drawing from the seal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mmm. But the original Crash Fever was supposed to be a one time thing yeah? I figure so long as the dev teams are on good terms there's always a possibility of CF coming back. It's not like a bigger corporation which wants to keep its ad campaigns diverse as possible.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.329420303826224.60910.312236362211285/1354603234641254/?type=3&theater

Wouldn't that post sort of suggest something? regarding black cards