Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Prince Lanling in Battle】9 - 15 April
(04-12-2018, 08:51 PM)joetjef Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 08:20 PM)put1572 Wrote: Also is it just me or did they just decide to shoehorn in some restrictions in the Arena trials?

I think that once you reach Corporal grade that you will get the 'hard' stages, but as someone mentioned on the wiki, it's actually not enforced - at least not today.

Ah okay, that's good to know, thanks. 

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
when i was up to date with the trials, the last two patches had restrictions and the like, but last time i had a couple of hard crashes that made me lost 2 trials and this week has been just regular coasting by, with uber easy "trials"

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(04-12-2018, 09:06 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 08:20 PM)put1572 Wrote: Also is it just me or did they just decide to shoehorn in some restrictions in the Arena trials?

I think that once you reach Corporal grade that you will get the 'hard' stages, but as someone mentioned on the wiki, it's actually not enforced - at least not today.

I had the "hard" stages today. Not sure what the difference was as each monster was killed in one hit and the skills were nothing different to the regular arena.
I have never had any restrictions either. Was half track Corporal with three stars when I got the first hard stage (which was the last to do). I am now full track corporal but still don't see restrictions.

(04-13-2018, 08:03 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 09:06 PM)put1572 Wrote:

I had the "hard" stages today. Not sure what the difference was as each monster was killed in one hit and the skills were nothing different to the regular arena.
I have never had any restrictions either. Was half track Corporal with three stars when I got the first hard stage (which was the last to do). I am now full track corporal but still don't see restrictions.
Yeah I asked cuz' yesterday I got "no dark monsters" written as a restriction and so I did what was asked without knowing that the restrictions haven't yet been enforced like what Joe said.
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

Are they ever going to enable the ability to go back to previous trials? I missed a whole week being sick.
They added it this trials, by completing the 5 ones you get a trial ticket to challenge again one of the trials. Sadly it looks like you can only get one trial (40%).

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(04-13-2018, 09:08 PM)Joaqs Wrote: They added it this trials, by completing the 5 ones you get a trial ticket to challenge again one of the trials. Sadly it looks like you can only get one trial (40%).

It's only allowing me to complete the 5 from this week, none of the ones from the week I missed (or the one they cheated me on). Unless this allows me to complete one from this week a second time to add to my grade.

In regards to being cheated. I feel strongly that I was cheated because it let me use skills beyond my points instead of telling me I didn't have enough points to activate the skill. At the final boss, I activated everything and killed the boss, but in mass activating, my points were -50 and it said I lost. I'm actually pretty upset about it TBH.
(04-13-2018, 11:00 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 09:08 PM)Joaqs Wrote: They added it this trials, by completing the 5 ones you get a trial ticket to challenge again one of the trials. Sadly it looks like you can only get one trial (40%).

It's only allowing me to complete the 5 from this week, none of the ones from the week I missed (or the one they cheated me on). Unless this allows me to complete one from this week a second time to add to my grade.

In regards to being cheated. I feel strongly that I was cheated because it let me use skills beyond my points instead of telling me I didn't have enough points to activate the skill. At the final boss, I activated everything and killed the boss, but in mass activating, my points were -50 and it said I lost. I'm actually pretty upset about it TBH.
You rechallenge one of this week's stages to add to your grade.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(04-13-2018, 11:24 PM)Joaqs Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 11:00 PM)evilvoice Wrote:

You rechallenge one of this week's stages to add to your grade.

Thank you for explaining
I just found out (after having used the ticket) that the max grade right now is corporal 2 with 2 stars as opposed to the normal corporal 2 like how it always was before. I was convinced that the system wouldn't allow me to re-access the stage since I was under the assumption that I'd already reached the ceiling.