Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Prince Lanling in Battle】9 - 15 April
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15532#content-area

TLDR: 
1) 5 Daily Login Diamonds

2) Guild War from Monday-Thursday, with 2x bonus stamina refill for using diamonds to recover stamina
3) New Ultimate Stage and Stamina Refill on the weekend
4) Arena Trials and Water Lionel Evolution Path 
5) Baby Harpy Friend Point Seal 200%

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 9 Apr (Mon) – 13 Apr (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Guild War “Horns of Battle”

Time: 9 Apr (Mon) 16:00 – 12 Apr (Thur) 15:59
Guild War starts again! This time Prince Lanling will join the battle and witness the final winner!
Details:https://bit.ly/2JnwvEh

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “Irresistible Lure”

Time: 13 Apr (Fri) 22:00 – 15 Apr (Sun) 23:59
Beware of the scheming vixen. Don’t be bewitched by her beauty!

* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward
* Clear the stage three times to obtain the Outfit of “Scheming Seduction – White Faced Vixen”

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory

Time: 14 Apr (Sat) – 15 Apr (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)

* Important:
Login on 14 Apr (Sat) – 15 Apr (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 14 Apr (Sat) – 15 Apr (Sun)

★ 5th Event: “Arena Trials” will be open to challenge again

Time: 9 Apr (Mon) 12:00 – 16 Apr (Mon) 11:59
Arena Trials are available again! Test your skill now!
Please visit here for more information:https://bit.ly/2gBxsfj

* Reaching “Corporal I” will be rewarded with “Dagger of Sphene – Lionel” x1
* Evolving branches are available; Water Attribute “Blades of Cobalt – Lionel”

★ 6th Event: Bonus Stamina

1st Bonus Period: 9 Apr (Mon) – 10 Apr (Tue)
2nd Bonus Period: 11 Apr (Wed) – 12 Apr (Thur)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

★ 7th Event: Friend Point Seal Event “United We Stand”

Time: 9 Apr (Mon) – 15 Apr (Sun)
During the event period, you can have 200% chances to obtain “Baby Harpy” in “Friend Point Seal”!

*Every 10 Friend Point Seal can obtain at least “Baby Harpy” x2

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Yeaaaaah time to burn all my friend points.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Excellent timing, have recently hit max friends points.

Bonus stamina for a week with only Guild War. Good news for my farming plans.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(04-07-2018, 09:39 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Bonus stamina for a week with only Guild War. Good news for my farming plans.

Time to get through more of the Void for me. ^^
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
I can confirm that the guild war is Hong Kong time based, the Sunday at 2pm my time, 2am HKT, it was showing the - 90% message. Fun times (and yes you could check it out even though the event wasn't on)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Why would MH run an event Mon through Thu? Do they think their playerbase doesn't have anything to do during the week like school or work?
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 1076, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
It's almost the end and red army has taken everything. I'm willing to bet RGK is probably in there. This is such a stupid system. Now 2/3rds of the userbase will be denied prizes (Bronze Madheads) and people will get angry when they end up being tradeable for ancient coins or something. What a garbage system, I'm so much more pissed about GW than Keeper's Discernment or whichever it is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
LMAO I would've thought they'd try to fix some of the flaws of this so-called "guild event" especially after the backlash the previous one received but it's still the same convoluted mess it was the first time. Seriously, if not for the decent drops of plump beasts that I've been getting I would've stopped once the guild reached 300k.

Also is it just me or did they just decide to shoehorn in some restrictions in the Arena trials?
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(04-12-2018, 08:20 PM)put1572 Wrote: Also is it just me or did they just decide to shoehorn in some restrictions in the Arena trials?

I think that once you reach Corporal grade that you will get the 'hard' stages, but as someone mentioned on the wiki, it's actually not enforced - at least not today.