Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Fight for the Guild】
TL;DR:
- Diamonds
- New transmigration with 200 turn limit
- New SM, 3★ gives a craft, 3 clears gives outfit
- Guild War from 4pm Thursday to 4pm next Monday
- Bonus stamina refills for Thursday/Friday and Saturday/Sunday

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds

Time: 5 Feb (Mon) – 9 Feb (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in everyday to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: New Mission “The Return of Sealed Lords”

Time: 5 Feb (Mon) – 15 April (Sun)
Stepping into the unknown terror, can you pass the trials of the Sealed Lords?
Complete certain floors to earn the recognition of the Sealed Lords and win your rewards!

Rewards will be issued for the first time you clear certain floors:

Clearing Floor 5 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – Prime Millennium Soulstones (x2 for each Attribute)
Clearing Floor 10 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – Black Key x 20
Clearing Floor 15 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – “Sage Alpaca” x 1
Clearing Floor 20 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – “Gladiator Alpaca” x 1
Clearing Floor 25 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – “Doctor Alpaca” x 1
Clearing Floor 30 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – “Priest Alpaca” x 1
Clearing Floor 35 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – “Dancer Alpaca” x 1
Clearing Floor 40 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – 500 Souls
Clearing Floor 45 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – Madhead x 1
Clearing Floor 50 of “The Return of Sealed Lords” – Harpy x 1

Note:
1. Revival using Diamonds will not be available for this Stage.
2. The Summoner can enter this Stage up to three times a day.
3. Summoner must reach certain floors to obtain corresponding rewards. (Only counted after the Battle Results appear)
4. Failure to clear all of the floors within 200 Rounds will result in “Game Over”.

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “Ma Chao the Alpacaherd”
Time: 9 Feb (Fri) 22:00 – 11 Feb (Sun) 23:59
Here comes the alpaca fanatic Ma Chao! Let’s invite him to join our team!
* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Compulsion Reward
* Clear the stage three times to obtain “The Alpaca Herder – Ma Chao” (Skill Lv 1) x1 and its Outfit

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: 10 Feb (Sat) – 11 Feb (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)
* Important:
Login on 10 Feb (Sat) – 11 Feb (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Rewards”
The Stamina Refill must be used within 10 Feb (Sat) – 11 Feb (Sun)

★ 5th Event: Brand New Guild War “Shoulder to Shoulder”
Time: 8 Feb (Thur) 16:00 – 12 Feb (Mon) 15:59
Guild War Debuts! Different factions are wrestling with each other to seize their territories.
Details:http://bit.ly/2GGA2vR

★ 6th Event: Bonus Stamina
1st Bonus Period: 8 Feb (Thur) – 9 Feb (Fri)
2nd Bonus Period: 10 Feb (Sat) – 11 Feb (Sun)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

Example: When you use Diamond to recover Stamina on 8 Feb, you will receive 1 Stamina Refill from the 1st Bonus Period. If you use Diamond to recover on 9 Feb again, you will NOT receive the reward for the second time. If you use Diamond to recover Stamina on 10 Feb, you will receive another Stamina Refill from the 2nd Bonus Period.

Still waiting on that Odin, MH...

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Please don't tell me they're using this transmigration as a copout to say "well, all the sealed lords returned hurhurhur."

Also still no official news on the Chinese Gods Dragonware?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Chinese Gods Dragonware is the next week over alongside Chinese New Year as far as i know, and that is where you will be able to buy dupes of the chinese god that you already have for ancient coins...

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(02-03-2018, 09:47 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Chinese Gods Dragonware is the next week over alongside Chinese New Year as far as i know, and that is where you will be able to buy dupes of the chinese god that you already have for ancient coins...

I managed to pick up all 5 chinese gods after many years but only 1 dupe wukong.  I can see the greyed out ancient coin trading in the seal draw.  I have about 255 ancient coins so if dupe chinese gods take 100 coins i can purchase 2 of them.  I have another 50 or so diamonds so that means i probably will have to leave off 1 chinese god.  I think i am going to neglect nezha.  Never use him.

This is all if dragonware for chinese gods is good. If it is like pr starters i will pass on them.  If it is like dragon spiritors i might think about it.  If it better than both of those series then i will try to dupe them all.

Only have so many silver pairs anyhow.  Will prob use 1 on honor soon for daoloth team.

No hope in getting rare 3k cards...just 5 coins each draw.

No hope in getting anything good from cny seal...10 coins each.

No hope in getting anything from ancient seal...better to get dragonware if it is good.

If nothing seems good then i just wait until the collab or new series comes out next month or so.