Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Event【Every Second Counts】May 21-27
- 5 daily login diamonds
- New SM Platycodon, stamina refill over the weekend
  - complete SM 3 times for animated outfit
- Arena Trials reopens from May 21 (Mon) 12pm to May 28 (Mon)
- Light Lionel evolution branch becomes available
- Day of Gold is open all week
- 50% Stamina for 8th and 9th Seal from May 21 (Mon) to May 25 (Fri)
- Smilodon Horror stage returns from May 22 (Tue) to May 27 (Sun)

A pretty empty week, good time for farming some resources.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Thanks! Last time which stage were you using to farm the elf converters? The ones used for sgb.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(05-19-2018, 03:59 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Thanks! Last time which stage were you using to farm the elf converters? The ones used for sgb.

8-4-1-1
8-4-3-2

At least now we know they repeat Horror stages. Now to hope they bring back Cactus soon.
(05-19-2018, 09:55 PM)draconian Wrote: At least now we know they repeat Horror stages. Now to hope they bring back Cactus soon.

What if the last Genesis card is an Earth Elf lol.

"Platycodon" is much less flattering than "Bellflower" I dunno what they were thinking with that name. I guess they wanna keep things open in case they do Perennials II.

Stamina reduction for 8th and 9th seal makes me think they're opening 10th seal for 15.3. Aaron said it was in the works and it would be out sooner rather than later.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-19-2018, 03:59 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Thanks! Last time which stage were you using to farm the elf converters? The ones used for sgb.

I've been thinking of farming these since they have the new evolution. Surely they will be realeasing something soon which the second evolution will feed.
@evilvoice Thanks for the info! It's unfortunate that water doesn't appear to be in those stages.
Edit: I take that back - realised that they are in some of the other stages.

@emailtim Yes, I'm planning exactly the same thing.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Platycodon...?
Could be great card for yang jian dipankara team, 3 years too late.