Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find HxH draw
(07-18-2018, 11:01 AM)caius76 Wrote: Is there a way to make secure vpn connect through a certain country?  The ones it offers me aren’t in the HxH region.  I’m low on band width left through tunnel bear so need to switch to a different vpn.

I’ll take other suggestions for Android as well.  Thanks!

Create a new account with another email address?

(07-18-2018, 11:01 AM)caius76 Wrote: Is there a way to make secure vpn connect through a certain country?  The ones it offers me aren’t in the HxH region.  I’m low on band width left through tunnel bear so need to switch to a different vpn.

I’ll take other suggestions for Android as well.  Thanks!

Look up my posts for the right version of VPN Master-free on Android, not the one with a key logo but must look like a heraldic shield with a band colored like a flag.  

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(07-18-2018, 11:15 AM)jtsmith Wrote: If that isnt enough then ur are probably leaving vpn on too long.  Only use tunnel bear when u  are playing tos.  Download patches before u do tunnelbear.

To add to this, VPN only needs to be on when you first open TOS. After you can see the main tower and stages etc. you can close it

Unlike hxh there's no need to leave it on all the time, since getting in/out is instant.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(07-18-2018, 11:01 AM)caius76 Wrote: Is there a way to make secure vpn connect through a certain country? The ones it offers me aren’t in the HxH region. I’m low on band width left through tunnel bear so need to switch to a different vpn.

I’ll take other suggestions for Android as well. Thanks!

Are you sure? Secure should have Singapore which is in the correct region. Touch the circle in the center to force it through a particular country, it will choose the fastest server otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(07-18-2018, 11:01 AM)caius76 Wrote: Is there a way to make secure vpn connect through a certain country? The ones it offers me aren’t in the HxH region. I’m low on band width left through tunnel bear so need to switch to a different vpn.

I’ll take other suggestions for Android as well. Thanks!

Just use one of those disposable email services that have an inbox and create a new account whenever you run out. I use this.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116