Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find HxH draw
[Image: 307pvua.png]I've done that on Facebook and people still pick any other lol honest Smile

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-31-2018, 05:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: [Image: 307pvua.png]I've done that on Facebook and people still pick any other lol honest Smile

Ahh, you should point out that you're talking about Android and not iPhone. I use OpenVPN Connect and a config file on Android - no ads. For iPhone, I tested the one Aaronyxy recommended, but it wouldn't let me connect to any other server except US, UK, or RU. I downloaded Surfeasy VPN and it works, but has a MB limit (you can increase by doing certain things). I really only tested on iPhone because the website wasn't loading on Android, but ever since they said to turn off Data Saver, it works now. I'll be removing the iPhone VPN now until something else goes wrong.

For those having issues:
1. make sure your VPN connected. step 2 will let you know.
2. Go to mylocation.org and check to see if you're in a valid region
3. If not, find a different VPN server. There is vpngate.com and freevpn.us/VPN that has quite a few. If you change, check step 2 again
4. Make sure you have a data connection and your phone doesn't go to sleep. I've been kicked out even though my VPN still says it's running because I've either lost data connection or my phone went to sleep and when it woke back up the VPN didn't come back on (even though OpenVPN said I was connected). Check step 2 if in doubt.
5. Open ToS and see if you're in. If not, wait 6 hours. It only takes 6 hours. That's how long it took me from when I was kicked out to get back in. (I know some people say 5 hours and 50 minutes, but it's pretty close to 6, so I rounded up)

(05-31-2018, 05:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: [Image: 307pvua.png]I've done that on Facebook and people still pick any other lol honest Smile

any good reliable vpn apps for ios? 

Heads up to anyone who took my recommendation: Zenmate apparently does not have a free service on Android, only on PC so after the trial runs out, you'll have to look for a new VPN. It's important that you uninstall Zenmate before trying new ones as I was trying a bunch last night that didn't work but was confused this morning that Tunnelbear wasn't connecting when it had worked when I first tried it. I uninstalled Zenmate and voila, it worked.

Seems that some VPN apps interfere with others even when not running, just installed.

Got Secure VPN, which looks easy as Zenmate and correctly sets my location to Singapore based on IP finders, only big difference is it has ads. I have Tunnelbear and untested VPN Master with the flag as backup.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Hello. I have Secure VPN right now and when it's on, mylocation.org states I'm in Singapore but TOS still doesn't show HxH content. Secure VPN is even already on while I'm reinstalling TOS. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thank you in advance.
(06-05-2018, 09:54 PM)Emodicer Wrote: Hello. I have Secure VPN right now and when it's on, mylocation.org states I'm in Singapore but TOS still doesn't show HxH content. Secure VPN is even already on while I'm reinstalling TOS. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thank you in advance.
You have to wait for the game to reregister your IP, most people have figured. There's about a 6 hour interval between refreshes though where it starts seems to be different for different people. Long story short: keep the VPN on for 6 or more hours, force close and reopen the app periodically to check if you've re-entered the HxH instance.

EDIT: Force close ToS I mean. Keep the VPN running the entire time, it will log you out if you're inactive, presumably to give more speed to other users, so check on it every now and again also.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
There is no way around this 6hr thing especially if u sleep 8hrs unless u want to leave ur device on that whole time. This game is far from my life so this aint happening.

I usually play at night and dump all my stamina, the login with vpn in the morning so i can dump stamina in the afternoon. U just have to get used to a routine for this patch. Its been a little of a pain but at least there is some above normal rewards to compensate.
Thank you both for the prompt responses. I didn't know about that 6-hour thing. Thanks for the heads up. Will check TOS again after 6 hours.
Is there a way to make secure vpn connect through a certain country? The ones it offers me aren’t in the HxH region. I’m low on band width left through tunnel bear so need to switch to a different vpn.

I’ll take other suggestions for Android as well. Thanks!
(07-18-2018, 11:01 AM)caius76 Wrote: Is there a way to make secure vpn connect through a certain country?  The ones it offers me aren’t in the HxH region.  I’m low on band width left through tunnel bear so need to switch to a different vpn.

I’ll take other suggestions for Android as well.  Thanks!

If u tweet or install tunnelbear on pc u will get more free data.  Use the app to do this.

If that isnt enough then ur are probably leaving vpn on too long.  Only use tunnel bear when u  are playing tos.  Download patches before u do tunnelbear.