Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find HxH draw
(05-28-2018, 09:23 PM)joetjef Wrote: There seems to be a difference between ios and android as in our guild ios works but android doesn't. And if something works for you, please be a bit more specific like what you platform you're on, what VPN you're using, what location you've chosen and when you started using it. That helps identifying what works and what doesn't.

What is the TOS Discord server?? I wanna join..~

[Image: Sign_zpsyteczmcf.png]
(05-29-2018, 04:14 AM)Zero Wrote: Its working for me now (furthermore i can play without vpn actually)!
good to hear. it might be true that tos check ip every 6 hrs (speculation from taiwan forum). I'd still recommend vpn every time before entering the game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

(05-29-2018, 04:15 AM)xXCrescentXx Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 09:23 PM)joetjef Wrote: There seems to be a difference between ios and android as in our guild ios works but android doesn't. And if something works for you, please be a bit more specific like what you platform you're on, what VPN you're using, what location you've chosen and when you started using it. That helps identifying what works and what doesn't.

What is the TOS Discord server?? I wanna join..~

https://discord.gg/nykAxF3

So what’s the best way to do this? I don’t wanna lose the chance. Just use Zenmate before entering? No need to wait?
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(05-29-2018, 06:30 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: So what’s the best way to do this? I don’t wanna lose the chance. Just use Zenmate before entering? No need to wait?
Yes, the geo change should be instantaneous. but you can confirm by going to some websites to check your location first prior to entering the game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
just using vpn before your 1st login of the day.
Can I turn off my VPN after and still be in? I already drew 6/7 of the characters but VPN is lagging my phone completely
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
A number of people have reported it as working now.
In my case it VPN didn't work when I woke up this morning. However after I tried VPN after downloading the Android 15.33 update, it worked.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(05-29-2018, 08:05 AM)aahlsy Wrote: A number of people have reported it as working now.
In my case it VPN didn't work when I woke up this morning. However after I tried VPN after downloading the Android 15.33 update, it worked.

Yeah, can confirm the same for me.  Didn't work yesterday but working this morning. Crisis averted!
BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

Word of advice, the server seems to flush ip info every 6 hours.

Edit :
Yes you can turn off VPN, the effect seems to last 6h. So every 5h 50min you wanna turn it back on.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.