Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find HxH draw
Maybe is the VPNs themselves being bad? I'm not using tunnelbear and I got in. There was an initial screen freeze but after closing and reopening ToS I got the HxH cutscene.

Using Zenmate on Android, for those who wanna try a diff VPN. It has a premium trial but HK is one of its free locations even after trial runs out, it's what I use on browser. Works on wifi as far as I can tell.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-28-2018, 09:57 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Maybe is the VPNs themselves being bad? I'm not using tunnelbear and I got in. There was an initial screen freeze but after closing and reopening ToS I got the HxH cutscene.

Using Zenmate on Android, for those who wanna try a diff VPN. It has a premium trial but HK is one of its free locations even after trial runs out, it's what I use on browser. Works on wifi as far as I can tell.

I tried a couple different vpn options so I would assume it is not just the vpn. I will give Zenmate a go.

BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

Well I have tried countless of VPN apps to try and get to the freaking HxH cards but nothing is working.. well played Madhead.. well played... thanks for not even considering giving out another series for the players that cannot get the HxH cards...~ I am done trying these vpn apps...

[Image: Sign_zpsyteczmcf.png]
(05-28-2018, 09:57 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Maybe is the VPNs themselves being bad? I'm not using tunnelbear and I got in. There was an initial screen freeze but after closing and reopening ToS I got the HxH cutscene.

I just tried out Zenmate and it worked like a charm. I turn on the vpn prior to turning on TOS for the first time after updating the app. And it just went into the HxH intro.

I highly suspect that this time the region lock works opposite to Dinsey but more like Pili puppets and KoF, where there are incidents where you got locked out for days once you enter China/Japan (content lock out area). I suggest be patient and turn on VPN everytime you play, even it currently not showing you HxH content.

I hope I don't have to do this but I'll confirm if I ever forget to turn on my vpn and got locked out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
A patch was just released to address some bugs and I jumped over with Zenmate after being stuck outside pre-update with other VPNs, so now's your second chance.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Welp, still not working for me.

On the other hand, Azatoth and Daoloth seem to be the rares for this week's normal seal draw. If the VPN is still not working, at least I can try for those lul.
[Image: tumblr_n68xa9uDsU1sijhkdo1_500.gif]
I just tested going off my vpn for few hours and then updating and starting up the game again together with vpn. It still gives me access and works normally, I can't guess what other people have trouble with.

Be sure to turn vpn on before starting up the game, and be sure to make full shutdown of game, not only by exiting but by removing it from cached apps too.
I think some people are connecting to a VPN that may say a country, but the IP is actually in a different country. For example, before the maintenance, I did some testing. I found a Singapore server on vpngate and connected to it to test speed and other things. I went to a site to find out what my location was based on my IP and it said I was in Japan, even though I connected to a Singapore server. I tried it multiple times just to be sure. I think that might be the issue. When you find a server and connect, Google for a website that'll tell you your location based on IP.

If it still doesn't work, and you're 100% sure you put all the information in correctly, I'm stumped.
That's a good one actually as I used to select Taiwan as country and when I checked with geoip.co.uk, it (and probably Madhead) thought I was in the UK. I've now selected Hong Kong and it at least it's detected as Hong Kong. Still doesn't work but I probably have to wait till the next daily update.
Its working for me now (furthermore i can play without vpn actually)!
UID 83.804.202