Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find HxH draw
Anyone knows where or how do I access the seal card draw? I can't seem to find it.. It says it should be in the shop tab, but I don't see it in there.. Is there somthing I'm missing out or is there a bug or some sort?

You need to use VPN. However, I am using VPN and still having no luck so I don't know what is going on.

BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

(05-28-2018, 08:36 PM)Drakonus Wrote: You need to use VPN. However, I am using VPN and still having no luck so I don't know what is going on.

Even when my account is a Malaysian account? I thought the region lock includes MY, HK, TH, SG and another area?

I have the same issue and it bothers me... What bothers me more is that players outside the regions do not get any other sort of seal.....

And I live in the Netherlands
[Image: Sign_zpsyteczmcf.png]
(05-28-2018, 08:38 PM)xXCrescentXx Wrote: I have the same issue and it bothers me... What bothers me more is that players outside the regions do not get any other sort of seal.....

And I live in the Netherlands

Apparently it is a licencing thing but I don't know. I am more confused about why the vpn trick isn't working.
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

RIP. VPN doesn’t even work.
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(05-28-2018, 09:02 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: RIP. VPN doesn’t even work.

You having the same problem?

It is actually working. my Ip is in SG but the seal do not appear. there must be some kind of error. well we have 10 days to figure this s!1'@t out
UID 83.804.202
A friend of mine is using my same app to VPN and its working completely for him
UID 83.804.202
The VPN does work, i think i can remember from the disney time when you started the game without VPN and then activate it you need to wait the next day to get in.
[Image: 1543782_75946642.png]