Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can maya team beat AR gemmi?
Help with AR gemni stage so um yeah got a quick question can a Maya team beat this AR stage?

Currently I'm running maya-AR luna- AR persphone- Benimaru (kof)- Noah (G.E)- maya. I do realize I have to put gemmi in my team, so can you tell me who to replace in this team + does this team have a chance to beat this AR stage?

It's not ideal. You have to go against -90% non dark immediately (which will probably kill if you don't have enough HP), and then light trojan later on. You don't have a dark team? Or, Ophiuchus maybe? Amaterasu?

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
The AR stage costs nothing to try (0 stamina and you don't spend any astropieces), so you may as well go in and see how it goes?

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Haha thanks guys I'll give it a whirl unfortunately I have no dark team or earth team or fire so I have to go with a Maya team or alantis team XD
Alright 1 question what teams can utilize AR pollux? I don't have ANY functional dark leaders XD so help me plz hahaha
(01-09-2018, 12:12 PM)Glune Wrote: Alright 1 question what teams can utilize AR pollux? I don't have ANY functional dark leaders XD so help me plz hahaha

Dark mono: Dark overall has stronger members than leaders. You can do well enough to pass dark achievements or Horror Within stages even with a really janky non-leader like QTD or Yomi (Dark God 4.5x) 

Rainbow God teams: Typically Ophiuchus teams or Diaochan/Amaterasu teams. AR Pollux is usually paired with AR Luna to burst for high damage. 
Ophiuchus is an exclusive seal draw, Diaochan is an Arena prize (IDK if you got her). I can comment on team building strategies for either of these if you want me to.

I've also seen non-elf mono Sakura teams use Pollux. Gonna have to ask someone else on team building, because I don't have Sakura...

EDIT: I just looked at your previous thread where you posted your inventory. I don't know if you've gotten anything else more recently, so I'll just comment on what was in that post. Skipping Sakura, because I'm not very familiar with that team.

Dark mono: You can PR Mastema and use her as a leader with AR Pollux as a member. You don't seem to have a lot of actual (non-self boosting) damage boosters though, so I'd say definitely go and VR Odin as soon as he comes back, and max and PR Osiris for dmg boost and utility? Last slot is your choice.

Diaochan/Amaterasu: Diaochan + AR Pollux + AR Luna and ally Amaterasu is your base. The other two slots are preferably gods (for Amaterasu's leader skill and Luna's active) and preferably water and earth, to maximize Diaochan's stat boost. You want to burst by dissolving a lot of heart and at least 15 runes of one type. It looks like for water gods, you can consider Abraham (dmg boost), Atlantis (time tunnel), Water Keeper (conversion/time tunnel). For earth, it looks like you have Earth Keeper (conversion/purification). The PR Keeper conversion should be used first followed by Pollux to get 15+ hearts. You also have Perseus, who will reduce the team stat boost, but still has a powerful conversion active for this team.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Omg THANKS hahaha maybe this team might work also?
Pr masteama- AR pollux- Iori (kof)- adn 2 other random dark cards?

And ill give diaochan + amaterausu team haha and ill use persus or something cause thats the best converter i have

Thanks and maybe ill post some more on this thread if i need help XD
(01-09-2018, 03:20 PM)Glune Wrote: Omg THANKS hahaha maybe this team might work also?

And ill give diaochan + amaterausu team haha and ill use persus or something cause thats the best converter i have

AR Scorpio is great in Mastema. You almost always get the x4 passive. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-09-2018, 03:24 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 03:20 PM)Glune Wrote: Omg THANKS hahaha maybe this team might work also?

Alas the noob dun have scorpio ahahaha and my mastema is long before hitting max hahaha ill just try and use diaocahn with persus or find someone who can use Kyo and AR Gemmi in a sakura team XD
(01-09-2018, 04:02 PM)Glune Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 03:24 PM)put1572 Wrote:

Alas the noob dun have scorpio ahahaha and my mastema is long before hitting max hahaha ill just try and use diaocahn with persus or find someone who can use Kyo and AR Gemmi in a sakura team XD
If you want to run a mixed sakura team make sure your overall recovery exceeds 3000 so your kyo and gemini gets at least a 1.5x multiplier. I'd go for 4000 rcv though so you get a x2.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485