Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can everyone help us Vote for Power Release Character Re-Design?
Exclamation 
Follow this link:

https://www.change.org/p/madhead-limited-tower-of-saviors-character-re-design?recruiter=26547427

As you guy know the new character design on the Zodiac Series until now Western Beast seem like MadHead try to end the urgent work carelessly.

I don't know our voice on the vote can reach them or not but at least for the next series of Power Release character design hopefully it will be better than the latest series.

Thank you

I'm kind of hesitant in trying too hard in influencing or changing a game designer's creative rights...

I mean, let's be fair, it's their game they're making, we're playing it, yes, but it's not as if we stare at cards all day long to progress in the game, and how ugly Cereberus is definitely factors a fat 0% into my daily "why should I play ToS" motivation...

Art is all extremely subjective in the first place, and to try place pressure on a company for their "ugly" art is as good as me going to Marvel Studios and asking them to change the way the Hulk looks, "cos he's too green"

Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

I do like the pr zodiac design .... guess i am the only one here that likes them huh. Also the beast like Chutulu and Cerberus? I thought they are suppose to be ugly looking right? Oh well. I will leave it to everyone else.

(05-11-2015, 04:52 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote: I do like the pr zodiac design .... guess i am the only one here that likes them huh. Also the beast like Chutulu and Cerberus? I thought they are suppose to be ugly looking right? Oh well. I will leave it to everyone else.

Yes, I do like the character design on the Zodiac serie too... but all set we have 12 cards with 12 Character, so when you Power Release them now they put the character on the same series in the same card by claim those character has a story together, how the unique of them? 
(05-11-2015, 05:11 PM)pikapika Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 04:52 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote: I do like the pr zodiac design .... guess i am the only one here that likes them huh. Also the beast like Chutulu and Cerberus? I thought they are suppose to be ugly looking right? Oh well. I will leave it to everyone else.

Yes, I do like the character design on the Zodiac serie too... but all set we have 12 cards with 12 Character, so when you Power Release them now they put the character on the same series in the same card by claim those character has a story together, how the unique of them? 

The said they will release new artwork for them zodiacs. The one now will remain but an alternate art will be release. But its not now and somewhere in the future.
[Image: oKkA5rM.jpg]
All Max Beelzebub and VR Daji ally
Need some Beelzebub ally and maybe some niche ally.
ID:52,926,412

(05-11-2015, 05:11 PM)pikapika Wrote:

Well for me they are very unique since i love reading all the lore, plus most of the zodiac cards are in the same picture is because most of them are lovers. XP <(Romance freak) except Poppy and Elma, John and Red Boy. <This two man here have a crush on Hertz Wink I will just pray that Hertz is not dead. Q_Q John is about to go crazy again because of it. 
I'm with VVV on this, if it were badly or crudely designed I'd be all for petitioning for better artwork, but in this case the art work in all cases are actually extremely well done/drawn, though some may say otherwise for Cerberus' body proportion, but it's a monster after all.
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
At least Griffin and Baph came out amazingly... Its just Cerberus and Cthulu, which may I add were considered pretty garbage cards anyway. Cerberus had uses but Cthulu has always been outclassed. They finally gave us what we wanted and now we're biting the hand that feeds us...
UID: 20,748,968
Permanent VR Athena looking for all. Feel free to add me!
I think Norse God Power release was so perfectly designed/drawn that player have high expectation for power release art. But obviously the quality really does decreased since norse god power release design.
Greek Beast power release art design really didnt bother me much, but if this art quality decreasing pattern goes to Greek God power release, i think most player will rage. So Mh should be given feedback regarding this matter.