Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Campaign Event] TGS - My Favourite MH Girls
Event details: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/videos/396809837793876/
Campaign link: https://www.tosgame.com/campaign/55?lang=en

• Vote for TOS cosplayers.
  • 2x Diamonds for participating.
  • 1x Diamond per TGS day by voting on the day (25/01~28/01), 4x Diamonds in total.
  • 1x Diamond per day by logging on to FB, 7x Diamonds in total.

Unsure how the FB login works, since link has no FB login record that I can see. Presuming the event period to be 22/01~28/01 for a total of seven days.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
Ok, I think I've figured on the FB login thing: You need to click the link through the FB app, log in with your UID + code, then there will be a FB login button near the top of the vote menu.

I think i missed a day due to them starting the event at noon their time again.  I also did not get an extra dime for voting even though it shows i am logged into fb on the page.  At this point i kinda just do whatever and whatever i get is what i get.

What is the guardian voting and why is it greyed out?
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 1076, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
(01-23-2019, 04:38 PM)Durumana Wrote: What is the guardian voting and why is it greyed out?

you need to have more votes to give than the present guardian.

Most of the Guardians have over 1k votes spent, so you should need around 1400 diamonds purchased to beat them. (1 diamond = 1 vote)
ID: 54962818

Looking for Illuminated Savant [Image: x75g2Sn.png] allies

Forum United 3 recruiting
I think the free diamond from facebook login is sent directly to ur account with no notification.  Can anyone else confirm this?

Replace "guardian" with "biggest whale" for that part.  Most of us have no chance.
(01-24-2019, 01:04 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I think the free diamond from facebook login is sent directly to ur account with no notification.  Can anyone else confirm this?

Replace "guardian" with "biggest whale" for that part.  Most of us have no chance.

AFAIK, the only benefit for being a Guardian is a title at the end of the event, lulz.
I am not getting the fb diamonds unless they are silently adding them to my acct.
I've been keeping track of my diamonds, and haven't received the fb diamonds either.
Can some1 confirm the fb diamonds as i am logged in and public. I even shared on my timeline and still nothing.