Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Campaign Event] Root for Your Favourite
I got Lancelot, which may be the worst card out of the 18 without Ying Zheng...

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

I got li tieguai. Not a dupe but not a great card. Still missing almost all black cards. I am considering quitting. Game getting too hard with azzhole gatcha system. I literally have struggled to get anthing since konosuba.

I know ppl have shown gatcha pulls in one go and get all rares. Well madhead has taken almost 1000 diamonds from me in the past 6 months. No one will like what i am going to say but that is bs ppl get jackpots in one go and i as a paying customer am missing too much.

Anyhow thx all for sharing, at least i know the situation.

(02-25-2019, 09:30 AM)Chaøticx Wrote: I swear to god. Of all options I got Daji lmfao. What is this? 2013? 2014? Literally anything else would've been acceptable smh. Decompose it is.

i wouldnt have minded that.

I got a dupe Azathoth. the most useless card in this game right now.

ID: 54962818

Looking for Ying Zheng allies

Forum United 3 recruiting
I was really lucky and got Tang Sanzang. My first black card. I had all the other non-black cards (dupes of most of them, even), but I never bother to chase the black ones when they come out, the probabilities are just too low and I'm f2p.

Now to figure out how to make a TSZ team.
Got my 1st Mesopotamia - can't complain. Figured I had about a 50% shot at a non-dupe but Meso is certainly one of the better results. Smile
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Out of 6 accounts, I got 2 Pompeii, 2 Mesopotamia, a Lancelot dupe and an Aza dupe. My main account got 1 of the Meso, which I didn't have but wanted Pompeii.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'll join in, got a 2nd lancelot which probably I wont ever use. But not getting what i needed out of 9 possible new cards isn't a big deal.

It prolongs game longevity for me, having everything wouldn't be fun. It was a free draw anyway and madhead is really generous now, compared to first few years.
Got a none dupe Pompeii.
to be fair i thought we all would get the highest voted card, so i was really happy when i saw Pompeii got voted the most, so yea i got Zero and i aint that happy, but i also aint complaining since its a free card
So I'm a relatively new player and was missing 11/18 of the voted cards. Very excited to do my pull. Chance at a first Raksh, TSZ, Meso, etc. Even dupe Pompeii or first Lancelot or Zero would be really nice grabs.

Instead I got Ghostie #5.

$&%&&^@#$%^$^%&*#*((@#@&*