Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Campaign Event] Fairy Tails - Maze of Saviors
Some bad news: People on the Chinese server side have cases where encountered FT characters refuse to join your selection pool (See 01/06 below).

This is working as intended and not a bug, AFAIK.

[Image: 9a6izjG.jpg]

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
I've had where it says that I'm close to the person, but doesn't say that they joined. It took 3 days to find them, but they did join after I had found them. I'll take a screenshot when I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Has anyone met more than 3 FT characters? So far i havent met one but i have not repeated any failure message yet. Today i was scared by a dragon so hopefully i meet natsu tomorrow. I somehow doubt that...

Do we get one of the members that we meet, and if so do we choose or is it random from the three?
(01-10-2019, 06:42 AM)caius76 Wrote: Do we get one of the members that we meet, and if so do we choose or is it random from the three?

You can pick what you want from the selection pool, though as Sayokyoku mentioned you can encounter characters who refuse to join.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Has anyone met more than 3 yet? If so then what happened to your 3 choices.

I sadly have met my first common today but i still want to know.
I just met my second today; Wendy and Mirajane so far.

Not really expecting the rares to show up.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
I met my third character today - Gajeel, Erza (which I already picked), and Grey, and it said I "escaped the maze".
Not sure what that means for the rest of the month? I'll update if I find out.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
So, I got Erza, Mirajane, and Natsu. Which one should I pick. Obviously Natsu is the jackpot card, but I don't know if Erza is better long game wise

(01-14-2019, 02:06 PM)evilvoice Wrote: So, I got Erza, Mirajane, and Natsu. Which one should I pick. Obviously Natsu is the jackpot card, but I don't know if Erza is better long game wise

I choose Natsu.
If against Dragon natsu team(fire members) base multiplier is x468.75.
Thats gonna last very long time.
Erza is better for general purpose team