Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Campaign Event] Fairy Tails - Maze of Saviors
Event details: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.329420303826224/1659895437445364/?type=3&theater
Campaign link: http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/53?lang=en

This is pretty much the Scissors Paper Rock event from HxH with a fresh coat of Fairy Tails paint.
  • Move through the maze once each day by logging on to campaign site.
  • Encountering a Fairy Tails character may add him/her to your selection pool, i.e. Not guaranteed.
  • The choice of direction is not linked to encountering a Fairy Tail character - it is random so pick anything you want.
  • Daily participation gives rewards irrespective of whether or not a Fairy Tails character was encountered (Souls, Gold etc.).
  • You have three slots for encountered Fairy Tails characters to go in.
  • Members have indicated that you will escape the maze after encountering your third Fairy Tails character and can only log on for daily loots.
  • You need a VPN to participate.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
You do need VPN to get in. I've edited the opening post.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Thx for the post.  By the time I read fb and found out about this I had already missed Jan 4ths reward.  This was even though it was the 4th in my tz by a lot.

Hey it's free stuff.  I wish it was better organized and clear on what my chances are which I was obliterated on HxH and YYH by draws no mattter what I picked it was a draw.

I wish u could get ur choice early on before the first rate up day.  This way I can plan.

So it seems if u really lucky u can keep refreshing ur fairytale encounters many times.  If similar to my past with madhead at the helm I will encounter 0 fairtale despite playing everyday minus 1 ofc that I could not have known was going to start on the third.  Event also started 12p hk time

So far two failures. Im going to assume this but i bet its a one third success rate. 2 doors are losses and one is a win and again assume u meet a fairytail character.

I AM DOOMED! I did not get more than 2 out 3 HxH characters last time and they were the worst commons. I played everyday.

I am not sure how i am celebrate this as madhead says...c can someone post some winning ss's?
I got Erza on the first day I played (5th). It was one of my throwaway accounts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(01-05-2019, 01:20 PM)aahlsy Wrote: You do need VPN to get in. I've edited the opening post.

Thanks for that. ^^

(01-06-2019, 03:54 AM)jtsmith Wrote: So far two failures. Im going to assume this but i bet its a one third success rate. 2 doors are losses and one is a win and again assume u meet a fairytail character.

I AM DOOMED! I did not get more than 2 out 3 HxH characters last time and they were the worst commons. I played everyday.

I am not sure how i am celebrate this as madhead says...c can someone post some winning ss's?

Three dead ends for me so far, lulz.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
I met 2 FT(laxus+ERZA) and 1 dead end.
I doubt I will meet Natsu, but I will keep on playing anyway for the free loots.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Ying Zheng allies

Forum United 3 recruiting
Met Lucy as first charracter
I met Wendy, which is also the card I got from the free draw...