Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Guild thread usage
I am a frequent visiter and I depend on this thread for everything guild related (events/news/etc etc)
I visit this thread occasionally (for the kicks, updates and trolls)
This thread is useless, I am born a line user and half my brain is connected to line chat for guild news/information
ralfhero please make the thread better.... (pff...)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
[CLOSED] Super Casual Level 16 Guild - EN Forum United Div 2 ID:1172
I would like to join. Just started the game after a year of break.

IGN: Astray
LVL: 256
ID: 10,461,849

[Image: af1a5b5c.jpg]
[Image: d1850bfb.jpg]
Hey everyone who's applied, I've sent you all a pm. Please check your inbox.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 08:54 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Hey everyone who's applied, I've sent you all a pm. Please check your inbox.

Thank you

[Image: af1a5b5c.jpg]
[Image: d1850bfb.jpg]
Thanks to all you folks who applied with us.

For anyone else who is still interested in joining us, don't be shy and drop me a pm or post here and I'll be in touch with you. We still got spots for this mental asylum of a guild Wink
How MH looks at Blitz:
Ok I've replied to all your pm's, I hope I didnt miss anyone out, if I do please send me a pm again.

And folks, we're still recruiting! If anyone is interested in joining this house of turds, drop me a pm or reply here and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can.

Have a great day y'all scrubs Smile
How MH looks at Blitz:
(01-20-2017, 10:03 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Ok I've replied to all your pm's, I hope I didnt miss anyone out, if I do please send me a pm again.

And folks, we're still recruiting! If anyone is interested in joining this house of turds, drop me a pm or reply here and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can.

Have a great day y'all scrubs Smile
Hi, during this last JO the guild I;m in, showed me how active it is (which really isnt much) Guild only achieved a total of 11 completions and the last Guild Event we were 4k points shy of max reward. So if you are still looking for someone, I'd be willing to join, I would like to be confirmed first before I leave the current guild because I'd like to get keys still from there.

Username: CBB1112
UID: 22933607
Level:246 (will be 247 tomorrow)
Ally of use: PR Nidhogg (All Max)
Note: I have others, you can message me if you're in need of one and see what I can do. 
Looking to join as well, just got back into the game casually after a long break.

Username: Biske
UID: 16418464
Hey there folks, we'll have more spaces open after this guild event, so we're looking for more new members! If you're interested in becoming a crew for this ship, drop me a pm or reply here and I'll be in touch with you Smile
Cheers
How MH looks at Blitz:
Hi there, used to play this game for a year or so and stopped playing for a while, Looking to come back and play this game again with a new account. If you do not mind my levels as i just started back yesterday, I would like to apply to join the guild.

IGF: Rave
ID: 86,529,466

Thanks!

Hey folks, we've removed a few old friends who have stopped playing the game, and now we have a few more open spots! Feel free to join us, if you're interested, drop me a pm or reply here and I'll get in touch with you!.

Cheers Smile
How MH looks at Blitz: