Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Guild thread usage
I am a frequent visiter and I depend on this thread for everything guild related (events/news/etc etc)
I visit this thread occasionally (for the kicks, updates and trolls)
This thread is useless, I am born a line user and half my brain is connected to line chat for guild news/information
ralfhero please make the thread better.... (pff...)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
[CLOSED] Super Casual Level 16 Guild - EN Forum United Div 2 ID:1172
(12-14-2013, 02:24 PM)Balaur Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 02:11 PM)aydenic Wrote: *Subscribe*

HAHA! Eh guys grind faster! The wait is killlingggg meeeee Sad

It's 10 million XP, ain't no joke, Madhead messed up the system or else it would be much faster to grind with 30 people instead of 10
Anyway for the sake of creating this guild I only slept 3 hours last night, gonna have a good rest now (with my lovely dreams PM Alungi for more details XD), good luck with the guild and the whatsapp group.

Honestly I'm not sure if they know the additional 20 slots is not in effect for the guilds currently :/

I do hope for some compensation for this. Like 10 diamonds please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LF Water DS Allies, preferably Max! ID:16877267

[Image: 1a834d57.jpg]
[EN]ForumUnited2 - 1172 (mostly monos & dragons) CLICK HERE
I am waiting for nitecat to split divisions... hopefully i get into div 2 Big Grin

anyways if whatsapp is not viable, kakaotalk is an option.

You can disable the notification on the phone and read it on the computer Big Grin

Water mono? WATER MONO!!!!
[Image: 6f5254d0.jpg]

Gramps deck in the making o3o
[Image: 6e8781c2.jpg]

(12-14-2013, 03:24 PM)abacon Wrote: I am waiting for nitecat to split divisions... hopefully i get into div 2 Big Grin

You can disable the notification on the phone and read it on the computer Big Grin

You know every single member has the right to choose which division they want to follow right?
I'm surprised and honored quite a lot of people wants to be in division 2 but beware until Madhead has fixed the dumb guild bug it will take ages to grind enough for a few more people.

[Image: e9fb2371.jpg]
[Image: 8b15b740.jpg]
kakaotalk wechat or skype.. skype is also good since it stores messages and stuff..
[Image: 74913f66.jpg]
I have Skype and use it a lot but I bet it'd be really awkward lol, press the call button and all hell breaks loose XD. It's actually not a bad idea, how about Skype?
(12-14-2013, 03:26 PM)Balaur Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 03:24 PM)abacon Wrote: I am waiting for nitecat to split divisions... hopefully i get into div 2 Big Grin

You know every single member has the right to choose which division they want to follow right?
I'm surprised and honored quite a lot of people wants to be in division 2 but beware until Madhead has fixed the dumb guild bug it will take ages to grind enough for a few more people.

Its fixed baluar.
SG-Eng ver-Android-ID:37209865
Guild Leader:CrossScarletD Guild no.1041

[Image: d9475da2.jpg]

(12-14-2013, 03:52 PM)Gin Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 03:26 PM)Balaur Wrote:

Its fixed balaur.
Really? But I'll have to wait for the formations from Nitecat anyway lol don't know who to add.
only 600+XP now... need 10k... omg... anyway still got 20 slot left if the bug is fixed
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(12-14-2013, 04:21 PM)ralfhero Wrote: only 600+XP now... need 10k... omg... anyway still got 20 slot left if the bug is fixed

For 8-9 people 60k XP in 8 hours isn't half bad considering my stamina bar was empty.
I haven't contributed, just hit saturday midnight right now so I am spending it all now and leveling up, it'll help a bit =)

Done Smile
[Image: Alungi-Signature-Thingy.png]
SLIME SQUAD!!
I welcome new players to add me--I have a few good allies to offer, PM me in game or forum if I can help! =)