Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back the Ancient Dragons (metallic)!
Bring back the Ancient Dragons (metallic)!

Who needs to kiss so that metallic dragons appeared at least in LR Pass?
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Gallery:_Ancient_Dragons

ToS id: 75.111.71
Why would you need these useless pieces of trash???

(05-20-2018, 07:50 PM)FenHawke Wrote: Why would you need these useless pieces of trash???

It is a cheaper way to skill level the Defensive Dragons which have recently been PR'd (evolved version that is) and can be used to skill level metallic beasts which can be used are used for Metazord (which I think is trash but Machina are new so that may be reason for these).
Uranus is also the raid card which is not a piece of trash.

(05-20-2018, 07:50 PM)FenHawke Wrote: Why would you need these useless pieces of trash???

For quick skill leveling of the Defensive Dragons.
Also for the totally not useless and very appreciated team skill with Nidhogg, which is totally not in need of an update!
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-20-2018, 11:58 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Also for the totally not useless and very appreciated team skill with Nidhogg, which is totally not in need of an update!

I think nidhogg has to be leader iirc for that so it is not practical now with daoloth, azathoth or even copper bullet.  Defensive dragons would have a nice niche if azathoth didnt have a snipe team skill or daoloth didnt already convert all the time and can use beasts with snipe.  Most hard stages have replaced invisible or tumbler with initial shield or something worse.

I used to exclusively play nidhogg partial dragons teams so I may not know much about this game but this team i know.  I am the first person in line begging for a barbara and nidhogg to make a comeback.  This was my favoritee team until it got creeped.  I'm hoping one day VR nidhogg will bring her back.

I guess if you (by you I mean any player not specifically you) want to use partial azathoth or partial nidhogg then fine.  If you didnt have azathoth or daoloth and didnt pick one of those for ur free 5-year pick then i dont know what to say (you might have blown your draw).  If you missed that pick (covered months) well then a lot of things including dd would help you. 

My proof?  Where are DD on any leaderboards or tos express?  I would aim those cards.  These stages will come back sooner or later.
Yoo-hoo!
Finally...
yeah I missed farming 2x Dark sniper dragon the last time around
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting