Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bravery Is Power help!!!
i've been stuck on Bravery Is Power a few times, even using izanagi/matryoshka as suggested. i've never been able to pass the stage and i am quite out of options, as the team i took to battle 7th seal's nidhogg has a very low damage output (izanagi and the norns).

i have a team that is in-development as a potential new team (hephaestus - shakuro - zhurong - crash fever morse - knight tristan). i made this because i thought that shakuro can help me get through the overheal and zhurong can pass the life hack after -50% damage. can anyone help me see if this team works or am i better off trying to draw some good elves?

Progress: 9th seal
Athena, Kilua, Azathoth
(08-23-2018, 05:33 PM)phoenixwitch Wrote: i've been stuck on Bravery Is Power a few times, even using izanagi/matryoshka as suggested. i've never been able to pass the stage and i am quite out of options, as the team i took to battle 7th seal's nidhogg has a very low damage output (izanagi and the norns).

i have a team that is in-development as a potential new team (hephaestus - shakuro - zhurong - crash fever morse - knight tristan). i made this because i thought that shakuro can help me get through the overheal and zhurong can pass the life hack after -50% damage. can anyone help me see if this team works or am i better off trying to draw some good elves?

Im assuming you using VR Hep. I would suggest you bring a card with active to clear all additional effects in play (Yukimura-Fire, Lionel-Light, Sariel-Earth, Florice-Water, etc) for the -50% damage or kill the mob that gives that effect. Also bring Medea for the 2x team attack every round.