Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box Analysis and Next Steps Help
Hey all ~100 days old here, but very experienced at PAD so hit the ground running pretty quickly.

Currently at:
- Cleared all normal and Traveler's content (basically)
- Cleared almost all Void of the Realm, just missing the Mech City chapter where you need a Machina team
- Currently in 10-3
- Clearing all achievements and SMs most of the time
- I'm in an active guild
- I'm in King/Legend range in Arena all the time, and got top 100 once

What I'm looking for:
- advice on what cards to build that may be overlooked in my box
- advice on farmables I should grab
- advice on top targets I should have in mind in the seal
- advice on what all max to choose (currently I think I can get a 5/6 chance at Ghroth with Jackie being the 1/6 consolation prize. Other options?)
- advice on what Greek to pick from rank 150 reward (still haven't chosen). I'm currently leaning Athena.
- advice ASAP on whether and how much to pull Fairy Tail or save for Chinese New Year (I already found Erza in the maze)

Top teams:
- Konosuba (full set with dupes of all but Aqua)
- Cat Thieves (full set except Zero)
- Atlantis (with WZ/Cass core)
- Azathoth (with Ursula/Novalis) core
- Artemis (with Hel but that's about it)
- Daoloth
- a few half-baked teams like Aether and Maya

Box: (low rarity filtered out)
[Image: JixbIRk.png]
[Image: 2M0lqS3.png]
[Image: uge7T2P.png]
[Image: BSgmnaQ.png]
[Image: TgGSdod.png]
[Image: myx7x9J.png]
[Image: j5Y3MjS.png]
[Image: Ko0ctHL.png]
[Image: g4QTmAi.png]
[Image: nFZLELa.png]
[Image: 6CaOqdQ.png]

Nice box, overall I feel you are pretty much covered and that you need some more cards to have more steady builds. As for standalone members I would recommended maxing all the characters from "fairy tales untold" which includes Ali Baba, Doris, and Edward from what I saw. Are you saving for chinese new year?. You should consider joining the Discord server too for faster replies.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Latest patch members I manage to grab lol.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, if you want to join be sure to join the Discord server for information.
(01-11-2019, 08:48 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Nice box, overall I feel you are pretty much covered and that you need some more cards to have more steady builds. As for standalone members I would recommended maxing all the characters from "fairy tales untold" which includes Ali Baba, Doris, and Edward from what I saw. Are you saving for chinese new year?. You should consider joining the Discord server too for faster replies.

Thanks for the reply. I'll get on those cards ASAP. Follow up questions:
- should I pull FT? How much? I already can get guaranteed Erza from maze. Seal goes on rate up in a few hours for my time zone. I have ~250 diamonds
- is Ghroth with a 1/6 chance of failure my best bet for All Max?
- would you recommend I redeem my PR Greek yet? Which one?

(01-11-2019, 09:40 AM)Ainvar Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I'll get on those cards ASAP. Follow up questions:
- should I pull FT? How much? I already can get guaranteed Erza from maze. Seal goes on rate up in a few hours for my time zone. I have ~250 diamonds
- is Ghroth with a 1/6 chance of failure my best bet for All Max?
- would you recommend I redeem my PR Greek yet? Which one?
You can do whatever you want but i would pull fairytale until u get all commons and hope for a lucy, then pick up erza free. if u would go for 35 pulls it wouldnt exactly be bad but its the gamble a lot of ppl do.

it is never good to gamble with your allmax.  What u should instead do is sit on the allmax untill CNY then pull as many seal cards on CNY or whatever bonus in the regular seal to make ghroth 100% chance.

Greek is kinda whatever you want.  If u ask me, I would pick a greek team in which you have few monos in.  So if u have no fire teams then there is ur greek
Update I did 10 FT pulls and got all but Laxus. A little silly to keep chasing him so I'm stopping for now and going to bed. Can still decide to do more tomorrow.
Probably the few cards you overlooked (after the already mentioned Fairy Tales untold) are Matryoskha (she is the best recovery booster in the game and works nicely in Lucy if you need more recovery) and Basti (great when you need to burst with Artemis but it looks like you are already working on her).

Athena looks like a good choice but I would wait until CNY because Iron Fan will most likely be back and maybe even with a buff. Would also wait until after you do your CNY draws to choose the all max, last time some players used their all max and then got a dupe in the CNY draws.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.