Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss Joint Operations Bug?
I made the following observation for the last boss in the current joint operations.

1. Boss locks 1 card at RANDOM per boss message
  2. I played 5 times in a row and the card that was LOCKED was my one heart converter EVERY TIME.  This also happen to be the only card with active skill ready, reasons?
  3. I then changed to have 2 heart converters on the 6th try and now a non-ready card that was not a heart converter was locked
Based on this there is a good chance there is a bug as 5 times in a row is not consistent with random.

Any thoughts?

Loraxx
[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD

ForumUnited Division 3 Guild Thread
^^We are open to new members click above^^
I've cleared the boss about 10-12 times since I have the best team for doing it in my guild, and I haven't observed this. In my experience it doesn't lock the same card two times in a row. I usually pay close attention to who he locks too, since I need four of my six actives to burst him down.

Not saying you don't have a bug, but I'm not reproducing it with my one heart converter team.

Just bad RNG as far as I can tell. There's been no consistency with who he locks for me.

ID: 29,237,346

Main Ally: All Max Daji

Guild Ally: All Max SSS

Other Allies(on request): 
All Max: Stolas/Pisces/Capricorn/Libra/Leo/Ursula/Novalis/Dagon/Cthugha/Kejorou
Level Max/PR'd: Faugn IV/Lisa/Inanna/Namtar/Astaroth IV/Sagittarius II/Douman Ashiya/Artemis IV/Nezha III
IV Ducks/Dogs: Water/Earth/Light

Will add low level users.
I've not experienced anything like that either. Always just a random lock. I guess it was just bad luck with RNG Sad
I think it's bad luck. I consistently go in with hades wukong ed etc. and see him change his lock target every 2 turns. It doesn't seem to be fixed on any particular card for me. I just keep moving runes back and forth until he locks verdandi and then go full burst.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
still no info about next week events?
Looks like just bad luck RNG, thanks all. I will not bother to ticket a BUG to MH.
Loraxx
[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD

ForumUnited Division 3 Guild Thread
^^We are open to new members click above^^
You should also buy a lottery ticket while the universe is aligned for you for that shortest moment
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Yeah and my Greek team probably has a bug. It's still lower than 7 combo even with runes converted.
Not sure if this is a bug but i entered a stage at about 35% completion with fire enemy next and suddenly i was up against abe, I was like WTF! I was using megaman team too and didn't even shave off 1%.

Anyway, imfo MH rng is our biggest enemy, not the stages!