Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonus friend point draw
Did I miss the bonus friend point draw for this version (bonus baby harpy/protagonist etc)? From memory these normally happen in the last couple of weeks of the version.

I don't think there was one this time around.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
The event is, on average, only every 90 days. Last one was at Christmas so next one should be at the end of this month, but with all the recent bonus FP I hope they organise one earlier.

Thanks Guys. For some reason I thought it was each version. All the bonus points has me very close to being full. May have to do some non-bonus draws soon but will hopefully be fine until the end of the month.
What is the cap for friend points? Sorry to ask in someone else's thread, but it's a related topic.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
100,000 FP.
(03-04-2018, 09:52 PM)joetjef Wrote: The event is, on average, only every 90 days. Last one was at Christmas so next one should be at the end of this month, but with all the recent bonus FP I hope they organise one earlier.

I kept all those reward bonus fp untouched in my mailbox just in case I went too close to 100k.  Really hate all the unnecessary ceilings in this game like fp and especially black keys.  There is really no point to them.