Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Fiend Active question
Jackie and Todd have Dementor's cruelty

Belle, Liz, Jack have Dementor's anger

I believe cruelty is the one that turns single attacks to attack all. while increasing the damage.

Anger just increases the damage.

Why would Madhead make Jackie and Todd's so much better if I'm reading the description correctly?

(12-24-2014, 04:53 AM)Koala Wrote: Jackie and Todd have Dementor's cruelty

Belle, Liz, Jack have Dementor's anger

I believe cruelty is the one that turns single attacks to attack all. while increasing the damage.

Anger just increases the damage.

Why would Madhead make Jackie and Todd's so much better if I'm reading the description correctly?

As u can see PR Eliz' skill performs a full attck (team attack / dissolving 5 runestones) and a damage buff for x turns depending on the number of enemies killed bla blabl - u know the rest of the skill descreption.

So the difference u stated is not given.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Gory_Aristocrat_Elizabeth

Whoever needs the help of my allies, feel free to add me.

My common allies are all max PR Faugn, all max Freyr, PR Elizabeth, max lvl Hades, PR Lunar Sirius and max lvl Diablo

Dragon and water tech cards on request

Jia de

On top of that I'm looking for PR Solar Sirius, PR Seth, PR Saruman, XY RGB Leaders and PR Nezha
so are you saying it's the same skill just different names?

That's a mistranslation. The "Full Attack" in Elizabeth's skill refers to the attack of the whole team, not dissolving more than 5 runes.
Secondly, Dementor's Cruelty doesn't increase damage at all. (At least Jackie and non-PR Todd's don't.)

So yes, Eliz, Jack, and Belle have fundamentally better actives. This is because in every diamond series there are cards with better skills and cards with worse skills. (For example, Wukong in JTTW, Virgo in Zodiac 1, Tengu in Aokigahara, etc.) This means that different attributes have access to different cards so that playing certain monos is fundamentally different from playing other monos, making the game more interesting.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Cruelty doesn't offer damage boosts and therefore is less "strong".
Hidden team skill for double PR Jack/Todd gives another skill where it's the effect of dementor cruelty plus a 2x multiplier.

Technically, Todd does have the best active because pre-pr it has dementor's cruelty which can be maxed by feeding 2 evolved, max skilled dark pawns, and after PR it has dementor's anger which is the "better" skill (plus it has that hidden skill listed above), so you essentially don't need to feed any harpies at all to max dementor's anger because SLV 12 carries over after PR, while there are no fodder cards with dementor's anger.
ok so don't play jackie fire mono.
IGN: Ronald
ID: 12, 459, 806
Active ally: "Dual-maxed" allies
Looking for allies: "Dual-maxed" allies
guess i was a little bit unclear. with "team attack / dissolving 5 runestones" I just referred to the effect that comes by when dissolving 5 runestones of the same attribute.
Whoever needs the help of my allies, feel free to add me.

My common allies are all max PR Faugn, all max Freyr, PR Elizabeth, max lvl Hades, PR Lunar Sirius and max lvl Diablo

Dragon and water tech cards on request

Jia de

On top of that I'm looking for PR Solar Sirius, PR Seth, PR Saruman, XY RGB Leaders and PR Nezha
(12-25-2014, 01:23 AM)jiade Wrote: guess i was a little bit unclear. with "team attack / dissolving 5 runestones" I just referred to the effect that comes by when dissolving 5 runestones of the same attribute.

I understand what you mean. It's a common misconception due to the shoddy translation.

Dementor's Anger doesn't turn your attacks into 5+ rune chain attacks or require you to make 5+ rune chain attacks. 

In the original Chinese, it literally states "The attack of the entire team is multiplied 1.5x..." etc. etc. No reference to 5-rune chains at all. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(12-25-2014, 12:41 AM)Ronteque Wrote: ok so don't play jackie fire mono.

why not play jackie fire mono? while it doesn't have short cd converters like pisces and capricorn, it still has taeyang and medea, while water and earth doesn't have access to anything that increases the drop rate of their color. plus, they now have shutendoji which encourages more fiends in your team, which encourages a high risk, high reward playstyle (lower health and rune stability but massive damage potential)