Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Blacklisted guilds! Avoid at all costs!!!
Sorry, but isn't kicked player always going to complain?

I'm down to support these players, but shouldn't we walso make an effort to track down guild leaders for guilds we are CONSIDERING blacklisting, and get their side of the story?

Add me!

Main Ally: Greenery King (beast atk 250% & rcv 150% )
Rank 129 as of 12/21/2013)
Got an apology now and let back in Smile

[Image: ffb38971.jpg]
Currently looking for evolved jackie allies
Most used team-jackie.medea.sean.gsof.cerb.jackie ally
Add me - 24633360
(12-28-2013, 08:41 PM)dominatorft Wrote: Got an apology now and let back in Smile

They apologize to you and accept you back after your complain in the forum?

Once you get the guild reward I suggest you to leave this guild ASAP.

Regular Ally: Sagittarius
ID:28481199 - (Feel free to add.)

(English is not my first language, so please forgive me for any grammar mistake.)
Dw our guild, Fairy Tail will destroy these Dark Guilds!
~ Looking for Daji Allies! Add me, ID 24075890 ~
~ Regular ally - 7* Loki
Hey all,

Reporting another dodgy guild called Beedo Beedo... My Gf got kicked out just before end of Sunday after contributing around 1000 points for their Santa (when the guild only got a total of 10000 points). She didn't get the Santa in the end.

Don't have the guild ID, but the leader is some guy that uses the red metallic dragon... If any beedo beedo members with some basic moral compass are on this forum please let us know what is the leaders ID, so that others can avoid the guild in future.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
In Game ID - 4259772
Why not make it so that when a member is kicked, he/she will be given Guild Benefits for a limited amount of time (as probation) and the entire guild can vote for him to stay or leave for his behaviour during the time of 'probation?'
[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-10-08-at-3.05.56-PM.png]

:O

19,274,431 if you want to add me as a friend, though I really only have Loki and Lucy all-maxed. Not looking for any specific ally, so just send me a request and I'll accept.
Glad to hear that MH listened to comments and now will remove the points earned by the member who got kicked.

I totally agree that their should be a log visible to the leader to see what are the contributions of exp and gold from each member. It's already getting difficult to manage the donation gold at level 5, can't imagine if there's like 80 members in the guild how messy it would be.

And I can't understand why MH can't resolve the unreadable exp/gold number for the guild after each battle??? I think the words are too long so the number cramps up at the end. Just shorten the words to just gold and exp, nobody cares much about the full description of it anyway.
(01-07-2014, 06:48 PM)mm3 Wrote: Glad to hear that MH listened to comments and now will remove the points earned by the member who got kicked.

I totally agree that their should be a log visible to the leader to see what are the contributions of exp and gold from each member. It's already getting difficult to manage the donation gold at level 5, can't imagine if there's like 80 members in the guild how messy it would be.

And I can't understand why MH can't resolve the unreadable exp/gold number for the guild after each battle??? I think the words are too long so the number cramps up at the end. Just shorten the words to just gold and exp, nobody cares much about the full description of it anyway.

Anyway the madhead spy just do the job to counter the Expandables,

- Added requirements for kicking Guild Members: when kicking a Guild Member who has logged in within 7 days, the Guild Leader has to pay 300,000 coins. When kicking a Guild Member who has not logged in for more than 7 days, no requirements are needed.

But hell, i cant kick freeriders now or its cost $$$$ 300.000g$$$.
-freeriders : player mostly with second or third account joint a guild for event prices, but only logging for diamond and alomst never play the game.

Madhead! Shame on you! make a chat/message fuction at the guild request list. or at least show the player id so i can pm them....
Guild infinity / nr 1230
ID : 8214173

Creepy guild lol
(01-07-2014, 06:48 PM)mm3 Wrote: - Added requirements for kicking Guild Members: when kicking a Guild Member who has logged in within 7 days, the Guild Leader has to pay 300,000 coins. When kicking a Guild Member who has not logged in for more than 7 days, no requirements are needed.

But hell, i cant kick freeriders now or its cost $$$$ 300.000g$$$.
-freeriders : player mostly with second or third account joint a guild for event prices, but only logging for diamond and alomst never play the game.

Madhead! Shame on you! make a chat/message fuction at the guild request list. or at least show the player id so i can pm them....

I agree on that and also wish for being able to see the ID.

Also it would be nice if there would be the possibility to see more informations about the guild you are applying for.

There are also some people I have in my friend list that just seem to collect the rewards but are not playing as they do not level up. Sad
Ally: Artemis
~ Every ally is a welcome friend! ~

[Image: vy39wth9.png]

Guild 2378: 'Nightingale' ~ 'We are waiting to hear your voice in our halls'