Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Blacklisted guilds! Avoid at all costs!!!
There needs to be either a universal set of rules that all obey and follow regarding kicking people out.

OR
Each guild has there own definite set or rules/ guidelines.

These two options would be difficult to get implemented, but would solve this issue. But there are always outcast d*-ks that don't care regardless

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I actually Second that battle log, maybe something only leaders can see in the near future. I mean I don't really care if some of my family guild members doesn't help with events but I do want to at least know they are putting an effort towards helping one another(donating, guild exp, etc...)

scared that my guild is gonna kick me out before we get Santa :O

[Image: 6793abdd.jpg]
Maybe MH will introduce Merit System in the future so that everyone knows each Merits (merits accumulated in form of Guild Points perhaps i.e. from Special Battles) .... Merit System work wonders in Perfect World...
(12-27-2013, 10:15 AM)Daniel Wrote: scared that my guild is gonna kick me out before we get Santa :O

Which guild are u in? O.o

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
(12-26-2013, 02:57 AM)Xorath Wrote: Just my 2 cents,

What if a player joins a guild (be it high or low level) donates like 2 million gold but does not partake in events or even bother to help guild in leveling but does soulstone runs everyday, or even becomes inactive during this period and does not inform any guild member about it.

It is quite obvious that this player joins to leech off others for the sake of event cards or thinking he is in good hands with everyone else doing everything.

Once a guild leader finds out, probably due to inactivity for like 2 or 3 days (as there is no in game logs to prove whether this player is helping out or not) and decides to kick this player as the general direction is to level up the guild.

Then once kicked, this player makes a fuss and complains to every channel possible.

What should we do? should we blacklist the guild ?

It is easy to act as a victim but most of the time we do not know the exact details of what actually happened but the whines and drama of the person who was kicked.

(Disclaimer: I am just generalizing on the issue and not pointing fingers at any guilds or players and no I am not the guild leader/members/associates with the guild Expandables)

Excatly! I listed my guild rules that only active player welcome, in the end had to kick people due to inactive for 2 or 3 days! I do encourge people to tell me if they are having exam or holidays overseas etc.

Which is why gold donation i put as voluntary, else if I make them donation compulsory, it will be no end of argument.
(12-27-2013, 01:14 PM)iAsura Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 02:57 AM)Xorath Wrote: Just my 2 cents,

What if a player joins a guild (be it high or low level) donates like 2 million gold but does not partake in events or even bother to help guild in leveling but does soulstone runs everyday, or even becomes inactive during this period and does not inform any guild member about it.

It is quite obvious that this player joins to leech off others for the sake of event cards or thinking he is in good hands with everyone else doing everything.

Once a guild leader finds out, probably due to inactivity for like 2 or 3 days (as there is no in game logs to prove whether this player is helping out or not) and decides to kick this player as the general direction is to level up the guild.

Then once kicked, this player makes a fuss and complains to every channel possible.

What should we do? should we blacklist the guild ?

It is easy to act as a victim but most of the time we do not know the exact details of what actually happened but the whines and drama of the person who was kicked.

(Disclaimer: I am just generalizing on the issue and not pointing fingers at any guilds or players and no I am not the guild leader/members/associates with the guild Expandables)

Excatly! I listed my guild rules that only active player welcome, in the end had to kick people due to inactive for 2 or 3 days! I do encourge people to tell me if they are having exam or holidays overseas etc.

Which is why gold donation i put as voluntary, else if I make them donation compulsory, it will be no end of argument.

That is a wise move

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
(12-28-2013, 09:22 AM)dominatorft Wrote: Kicked no reason Sad just before end of santa tooo....

Please if you can also share the number of the guild and the nickname of the guild leader.
Regular Ally: Sagittarius
ID:28481199 - (Feel free to add.)

(English is not my first language, so please forgive me for any grammar mistake.)
Thats his username I think and will find number
[Image: ffb38971.jpg]
Currently looking for evolved jackie allies
Most used team-jackie.medea.sean.gsof.cerb.jackie ally
Add me - 24633360
MH should remove all the guild event points gain by the kicked member.
It would be funny to see a guild missed the Santa event because it kicked an active member Smile