Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
Blacklisted guilds! Avoid at all costs!!!
"expAndables"? As in expandable butt holes for the guild leader to f%*$ with it seemed. Hope the guys kicked out get some justice later. Sad

[Image: eeccfbea.jpg]

[Image: 49e40a19.jpg]
ish, some "cheap" leader, boycott..

xYEOHYLx - [EN]ForumUnited - Division 2
[Image: ac781d13.jpg]
&
[Image: 624770df.jpg]

Tbh is there anything we can do to blacklisted guilds like maybe boycott all the friends that is from that guild?

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
Just a thought and suggestion. maybe take note of their id numbers so people who are joining guilds in the future can take reference? They can always change their game id and form new guild with different names but id number can't be changed right? Unless they restart their accounts.

Just hoping that we don't have to do it often. This guild system is meant to let us enjoy the game even more and I'm really having a great time playing, chatting and haa, even squabbling with my guild mates. the advice we share and encouragement (battling for Santa Tongue) really brought a whole new experience to TOS Big Grin Really hope this is the way for everyone else.

Cheers everyone!
[Image: b40eb5f6.jpg]
(12-26-2013, 12:39 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Tbh is there anything we can do to blacklisted guilds like maybe boycott all the friends that is from that guild?

Nothing we can do actually, just come up with a list for reference uses so that people know which to avoid.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Why the hell is this happening??this act totally defeats the purpose of improving with others and helping one another Sad useless and hopeless guild feed on people gold and throw them away when they comtributed a lot,but maybe they have their reasons on throwing the person out maybe he is inactive or just a slacker.
[Image: c190e201.jpg]
won't be active in-game or forum as much cause i'm having 'N' levels(National Exam) so i apologize for not being able to contribute as much
But do we need evidence to get a guild blacklisted?

Maybe a little off topic , if a guild kick a slacker like 5 or 6 day of inactivity ? Will also go to blacklist? (Guild rules from our guild)

It's hard to communicate in guild with a bad chat channel like the 1 madhead has tossed to us! Any suggestion? It's not a option to add every member to friendlist.
Guild infinity / nr 1230
ID : 8214173

(12-26-2013, 02:06 AM)Tyrstar Wrote: But do we need evidence to get a guild blacklisted?

Maybe a little off topic , if a guild kick a slacker like 5 or 6 day of inactivity ? Will also go to blacklist? (Guild rules from our guild)

It's hard to communicate in guild with a bad chat channel like the 1 madhead has tossed to us! Any suggestion? It's not a option to add every member to friendlist.

Kicking an inactive member is not considered an unappropriate move, unless the member informed the leader about it but the leader simply do not care about it

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
(12-26-2013, 02:45 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 02:06 AM)Tyrstar Wrote: But do we need evidence to get a guild blacklisted?

Kicking an inactive member is not considered an unappropriate move, unless the member informed the leader about it but the leader simply do not care about it

Just my 2 cents,

What if a player joins a guild (be it high or low level) donates like 2 million gold but does not partake in events or even bother to help guild in leveling but does soulstone runs everyday, or even becomes inactive during this period and does not inform any guild member about it.

It is quite obvious that this player joins to leech off others for the sake of event cards or thinking he is in good hands with everyone else doing everything.

Once a guild leader finds out, probably due to inactivity for like 2 or 3 days (as there is no in game logs to prove whether this player is helping out or not) and decides to kick this player as the general direction is to level up the guild.

Then once kicked, this player makes a fuss and complains to every channel possible.

What should we do? should we blacklist the guild ?

It is easy to act as a victim but most of the time we do not know the exact details of what actually happened but the whines and drama of the person who was kicked.

(Disclaimer: I am just generalizing on the issue and not pointing fingers at any guilds or players and no I am not the guild leader/members/associates with the guild Expandables)
[Image: 3ea30ee7.jpg]

[Image: 016ffdda.jpg]
Well, i think the guild system need a Some sort of log. Anyway its holiday so inactivity, is not really a issue, if you pm the leader.
Guild infinity / nr 1230
ID : 8214173