Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
Blacklisted guilds! Avoid at all costs!!!
We get to know of one guild who kick low level members out after receiving their donations. 1540 - Expandables.

If anyone else has read of such other guilds, share here so everyone can beware of them.

Thanks

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
Yup. This is the same one I was talking to Nite about earlier. Basically the guy got ripped off of his gold and then kicked out without warning.

Copyright © 2013-2017 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.
Wow...dark guilds @[email protected]

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
Are you unable to join a guild for 7 days when you are kicked? I fear people may spend diamonds running Santa and be kicked, after that it'll be too late to join another guild for santa.
If you quit you have to wait 1 day, if guild leader kicks you you can join others guild right away.
[Image: f6777928.jpg]
Dude its starting to sound like fairy tail. Good mage guilds vs. Dark mage guilds.
Add me for Light Allies Big Grin
[Image: 2b8b8eae.jpg]
Wow ._. poor guy
Tired mess

Ally : Chessia
Available : Abadon ,  Samuel , Uncle Tuu , Azazel , Pr Artemis , Pr Loki , Pr Hades , Beelzebulb , Cao^2 , Abraham , Satan , Guan Yu , Izangi , Sun Quan , DQXQ , Lubu , Tsukiyomi , Amaterasu , Bael , Wukong , Daji , erebus , pr loki 

He has the cheek to call his guild expandables too ..... Confused
(12-24-2013, 02:42 PM)Eardrum73 Wrote: He has the cheek to call his guild expandables too ..... Confused

Yea its like " come join expandables, because you're all expandables to us."
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
I guess he was considered Expendable after donating Sad
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]