Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BigBang Decks
Hiya guys! Im a newbie here!
Sho I have decided to create some mono BigBang Decks(earth&water) due to my bad luck in doing diamond seals.( Not 1 Norse or Greek God)
I have a few questions on the using the mono BigBang decks.
Basically, wat units r gd to put into the mono BigBang decks?
Wat ally/allies r gd for mono decks?
How to dissolve the runestones to produce the highest amount of dmg for bursting?(found out that i dun do high dmg while bursting)

[img][Image: 6rm1iu.png][/img]
[img][Image: fnzerk.png][/img]
[img][Image: 6gfo91.png][/img]
[img][Image: 16bjxiw.png][/img]

Thanks!

[Image: 43821e9d.jpg]
Pr belle coming after today update, that one will be more promising than bb team. Mono blue can play with Gretchen team.

Gretchen - whale - Molly - Cassandra - blue bb. - ally Gretchen .
2 emergency heal, 2 booster , one convertor.

Permanent ally : Pr Daji Triple Max 
Ally on request : Mark 2, Hep, Pr Nezha, Inheritance - PQoW 

User ID: 54,335,456
Thanks for advice!
But i think u will need 2 dragons cuz the ldr skill said 2 or more units from dragon race

For your earth one you can also consider belle as a leader and it's better IMO especially as they are getting PR in today's update and for your water deck switch out urd for a PR molly. Urd is only good in rare situations such as against a hard hitting tumbler shield and most of the time the offence of a PR molly is better(offence > defence IMO) apart from that your teams are probably as good as they can be given the cards you have although you can consider adding hertz onto your earth deck instead of mufasa but that's a personal preference option rather then one being better then the other.

As always the best ally is PR fox for nearly every deck if there are mono achieves then use the either another blood fiend or a Norse god if you need higher HP for some reason.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Ahhh ok will think abt that too
The Gretchen team mentioned above you need to swap out either Molly or the BB for GSoW since you need 2 dragons before fusion and 1 dragon after fusion.
Yea true
(12-18-2014, 02:32 PM)befuddle Wrote: For your earth one you can also consider belle as a leader and it's better IMO especially as they are getting PR in today's update and for your water deck switch out urd for a PR molly. Urd is only good in rare situations such as against a hard hitting tumbler shield and most of the time the offence of a PR molly is better(offence > defence IMO) apart from that your teams are probably as good as they can be given the cards you have although you can consider adding hertz onto your earth deck instead of mufasa but that's a personal preference option rather then one being better then the other.  

As always the best ally is PR fox for nearly every deck if there are mono achieves then use the either another blood fiend or a Norse god if you need higher HP for some reason.

I agree with Belle as she is much more fun and is quite powerful. Although, you will need to get used to her playing style and as a side note you should try to max Verdandi skill level and Pr her, she is very very useful.
[Image: oKkA5rM.jpg]
All Max Beelzebub and VR Daji ally
Need some Beelzebub ally and maybe some niche ally.
ID:52,926,412

Ah kk
Gretchen partner aka whale is a dragon , add gsoa (pr it ame4 if possible) replace bb and you're good to go.
Permanent ally : Pr Daji Triple Max 
Ally on request : Mark 2, Hep, Pr Nezha, Inheritance - PQoW 

User ID: 54,335,456