Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place generally to farm for the feeder mobs?
Basically, im trying to get help on where is the best stage to farm for feeder mob Eg. Slimes, gnomes, salamanders, and etc.

Currently,im trying to level my mini dragon of fluorescence to feed to my Beelzebub later. So, I really wish for your help.

[Image: oKkA5rM.jpg]
All Max Beelzebub and VR Daji ally
Need some Beelzebub ally and maybe some niche ally.
ID:52,926,412

Some people still feel that it's most efficient to farm the 1 seal stages for the smallest slimes, max them and then level them. (Do this during -50% stamina or increased card drop chances of course). For me I've maxed both Beelzebub and Samael through the Asgard story stages - Wait for their increased rune drop rate chances, and then spam the relevant element stages. Every time you attempt extra you get 2 guaranteed slimes, while the normal stages have a chance to drop. You could try both ways and see which one you find more efficient or comfortable for you.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends)
Gnomes are prevalent in the 4th seals, Salamanders in the 5th. Salamanders and Statues also drop from the Zodiac stages; Gnomes and Slimes from the Asgard ones. If you don't have all that much space for the tiny slime method then those should be faster.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!

[Image: 2kUEAFG.jpg]

Thanks for all the reply, guess i gotta save dem staminas to use it for tomorrow then.

I personnally don't like the Asgard stages because the slimes that drop are not always of the colour you require (except extra). It's okay if you require several coulours that match on a stage, but it's no good if you need a single colour.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(04-21-2016, 01:18 AM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: I personnally don't like the Asgard stages because the slimes that drop are not always of the colour you require (except extra). It's okay if you require several coulours that match on a stage, but it's no good if you need a single colour.

Good thing I sort of need the water and dark slime too

The angeoid stages drops feeders now, rather nice sLime drops imo,
And lizrads/gnome, i recommend farming them on bonus days of respective elements, the 4th one,
I prefer drop x2 btw if luccky,

Main Allies:All MaX Yogsototh and PR Giemsa
ALL 5 Origins of Demons ALL double maxed
ALL Max Jia Rou
Ragnarök [ENGLISH TOP 1 GE & JO]
UID: 76131550

[Image: 16qCtvM.jpg]
(04-20-2016, 04:12 PM)deathexe Wrote: Some people still feel that it's most efficient to farm the 1 seal stages for the smallest slimes, max them and then level them. (Do this during -50% stamina or increased card drop chances of course). For me I've maxed both Beelzebub and Samael through the Asgard story stages - Wait for their increased rune drop rate chances, and then spam the relevant element stages. Every time you attempt extra you get 2 guaranteed slimes, while the normal stages have a chance to drop. You could try both ways and see which one you find more efficient or comfortable for you.

Was looking for this thread as well to find a good place to farm for slime.

If im going to farm in the first seal, should i level the slime skill as well (lv 5) or just max the level? 
[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
(08-18-2016, 09:47 AM)Enzavela Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 04:12 PM)deathexe Wrote: Some people still feel that it's most efficient to farm the 1 seal stages for the smallest slimes, max them and then level them. (Do this during -50% stamina or increased card drop chances of course). For me I've maxed both Beelzebub and Samael through the Asgard story stages - Wait for their increased rune drop rate chances, and then spam the relevant element stages. Every time you attempt extra you get 2 guaranteed slimes, while the normal stages have a chance to drop. You could try both ways and see which one you find more efficient or comfortable for you.

Was looking for this thread as well to find a good place to farm for slime.

If im going to farm in the first seal, should i level the slime skill as well (lv 5) or just max the level? 

Generally you'd just want the slime to be max level so that you can evolve it. However since along the way you're going to feed the slime witches, it's bound to get some skill levels also. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends)
Some people still feel that it's most efficient to farm the 1 seal stages for the smallest slimes, max them and then level them. (Do this during -50% stamina or increased card drop chances of course). For me I've maxed both Beelzebub and Samael through the Asgard story stages - Wait for their