Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beasts Teams FTW
@son of eos
Yeah, beast team is powerful. That 900% damage output, I want to experiment a flexible team/rainbow team because playing water mono all the time is quite boring ?.
@Ixidor
Alright. But if I get the duck queen which member should I replace? The double beast attack should be good, but also should I worry about recovery of the beasts? They have low stars for rec Sad

Remember that 900% is worse than 300% + PR Daji.

Don't bother with Duck Queen. She doesn't offer the team much. Odous + Basti combo should be enough. You need converters to fuel your Basti too.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Team A seems to be the better choice currently since that my gsod isn't maxed. Smile will try to use it from now on. Thanks a lot Smile

guys can give comment on my beast team?

i have all the tribal beasts except Mufasa, duck king and queen, any other setup to recommend?

thanks

(12-01-2014, 02:16 PM)beebee Wrote: guys can give comment on my beast team?

i have all the tribal beasts except Mufasa, duck king and queen, any other setup to recommend?

thanks

The 2nd beast team is a more stable team while the first can do more burst but i'll recommend you to go with the 2nd team allying daji
[Image: aee35c95.jpg]
(12-01-2014, 02:16 PM)beebee Wrote: guys can give comment on my beast team?

thanks

The setup I have been using to clear SM/NM/EX stages are
PR GSoE + PR GSoF IV/PR Verd III + PR GSoD IV + Bap IV + Basti/Ed + PR Daji

Bap IV + Basti can be replace by DBK +  Mufasa

PR DBK is a viable heart converter when max CD of 8, and make good pair with PR Daji. Tribal Beast can be use if your team intends to be a little rainbowish, something like Basti + Bap IV + Medusa + GSoD + GSoF + PR Daji because you are force to use medusa to clear some stage.

Pure offensive beast setup should consider sirus/solar, hopefully after PR they would enable to provide heart rune at CD 8. Otherwise a few beast setup are.

GSoD + Cluthu + Odus + Water Golem + Water Melog + PR Daji
When fused, odus will provde 3x damage to the fused golem for 2 turns, have a max CD of 10. Thus achieving the 12x multiplier for two turns which is very good. 3 heart converters + 17k HP easily allows you to heal up despite the lower recovery/

PR DBK + Griffin + Pluma + Light Golem + Light Melog + PR Daji
Same as above, except this time, DBK is used as the leader to provide heart rune instead. 

Inquitos + Cluthu + Odus + Water Golem + Water Melog + PR Daji. 
If you don't mind the recovery, inquitos can integrate into this setup to provide further damage from odus + rune conveter active

DBK + PR Sirus + PR Sirus + Bap + GSoD + PR Daji
Something that I am aiming for in upcoming SM. if PR Sirus do provide heart runes after PR at max CD of 8, that means this team would function very well because there is 4 heart converters in the team and provide many strong burst to the teams. 

Duck Queen + PR GSoF + PR GSoF + Cerebus + Cerebus + PR Daji
This team can heal up to 15k in every two turns, decent HP and recovery, cerebus give enough fire runes and Duck Queen + Cerebus +  PR daji should enabled up to 8 million burst.
Guys I;m a guy trying to beat last seal but cannot get past that annoying overheal shield of nidhogg's. Any idea for a beast team? because I heard that might help
^This.... Necroing and reading old guides that are 3 years old...

Please, go and ally yourself Wukong and grind for 1 hour....
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

@carlo LOL i hope he didnt make an acc just for this post..

@necroer but since you have an account now you might as well make use of it & maybe make a thread about your obstacles in the 'ask the community' section..