Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beasts Teams FTW
(09-21-2013, 01:35 PM)followzhao Wrote: I decided to give up finding that darn GSoD and lvled my GSOL instead.. What a pity .. Sad beast team so fun

hey followzhao i have a question, in ur signature why use verdandi instead of valkyrie?

[Image: 45ce0ed4.jpg]
[Image: 8bfe7d1b.jpg]
@Gordie Can you please clarify what the X method is?

I know that my beast team wouldn't last long as the RCR is too low (barely holding on in 5th seal)...and my attack would be too low if I had GSOF as leader. That's why I'm levelling some of the other useful cards (Faith Skuld, Aqua Sword Paladin (max lv), Persephone 5* (max lv), Urd (4* max), Paladin spearman (lv51)...Hoping to build Pala-sisters team as it is much more versatile.
I could with my beast team, however:
- beat terrametallic dragon master with:
Leader GSOF + Cthulhu(4*) + Demon Bull + Fulbright golem (4*) + GSOD + Ally GSOD
- clear trasmigration 41 stages (get all the soulstones):
Leader Demon Bull +Cthulhu (4*) + GSOF + Fulbright Golem (4*) + GSOD + Gluttonous Slime
So its not too bad at mid-level stages.

ID: 21083064
Will accept everybody who sends a request. LF Athena, Lucy, Cao Cao, and especially Lu Cheng-Syuan for soul grinding.

Most used leaders:
Ootengu, Innana, Athena, Apollo and other out-of-meta leaders because my draw luck is garbage  Dodgy
Nice thread, love the touch on the trivia too Big Grin

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
@Gordie Can you please clarify what the X method is?

I don't know what is the original name of this method; so I called it X method or X combo, as it used gems to spilt a board out like X.

X method produces high combo+ burst damage by using certain formation/patterns of gems; When the gem matched and drop off, its combo again, and drop off and combo again etc etc.

Watch the below link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxAYF9t_vVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaLgi2N6...eBwNUAFwQ

Reference: PAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsxry5T6AE0

This power gamer used this Beast team:
GSoD (ld) + GSoF + Baphemot + D.Sirius + Medusa + Fox Queen ally

Key cards:
1. GSoD + GSoF + Baphemot = 1 X-combo
2. D.Sirius + GSoF = 1 X-combo. (double insurance. also D.Sirius got high attack; can change to another Baphemot or GSoD if don't have D.Sirius)
3. Fox Queen ally; more combo, more attack; stage for X combo with her skill.
4. Medusa for stall turns and attacks.

Regarding you mention that Beast got bad RCR. It could be that you're not familiar on doing combo or how to use their CD skill properly or your GSoF and GSoD etc is not at CD5.

Just ally with a Fox queen will settle this problem in the meantime. Or ally with a max Slime king also help a lot.

I had a max 99, full paladin team, Fate sister team, Beast team; the strongest of all is still beast team due to CD5 converter and X combo. Paladin team is good and very strong too with its hidden critical skill, however it cannot do X combo as it don't have converter; Fate Sister hidden skill also very good, but they have below average hp, once you reached late game, minimum hp to feel safe is 13.5k; Beside these, they cannot convert gem too. This is the reason why Madhead never include any hidden skill for GS and Greek beast; they will be over-power.
[Image: 157j6nb.jpg]
"6 Millions download Event Signature"

Just find this video about Beast team:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR9zoMRHAMw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This guy has a built in Daji in his mind
[Image: 9c4d0b8c.jpg]
[Image: 20385b17.jpg]
Looking for 6*poseidon, 6* Tyr Ally and Aries Ally, could change my ally to 6* Tyr upon request
(09-22-2013, 01:07 PM)XxXxX Wrote: Just find this video about Beast team:

Hi XXXXX,

Thanks for put up this link to further explain the power of Beast combo.

That gamer in the video are well-versed in counting gem and keeping gems for combo; (probably PAD pro-gamer)

GSoD (ld) + Baphemot +D.Sirius + GSoE + Medusa + Bull King (Ally)

GSoD + Baphemot =1 set
D.Sirius + manual collect light gems and heart gems =1 set
Bull King + manual collect for water gems and heart gems =1 set
Medusa and GSoE as stallers.

Of all the cards, only D.Sirius is super card; GS and Greek Beast are Dupe team LOL. Bull king is ally so no problem getting.

nice guide!

and whoa, thanks for the rune stacking video tutorial. problem is i gotta level up my chinese skills before i can train my stacking...
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
(09-22-2013, 02:29 PM)Poogu Wrote: nice guide!

and whoa, thanks for the rune stacking video tutorial. problem is i gotta level up my chinese skills before i can train my stacking...

Hi Poogu,

Don't need to understand what they wrote in Chinese; I also don't understand what they wrote in Jap for PAD before that. Just copy how they stack the gems.

Go to Saruman stage.
Don't kill Suraman, he is like the Grand Mentor of X-Combo LOL; He don't speak Chinese or Jap or English LOL.
When you make mistake, he is okay with it LOL. Just that he is a bit old and need a turn or two to breath and teach again.
He charged me 5 stamina and can teach for 1 hour or more without further charge LOL.

Max CD and practice doing the basic 6-9 gems patterns;
When kill the gnome; skip without match gem to let the gnome come back; Repeat the process.

Pay Saruman a visit once or twice a day; just cost 5 stamina each time for Saruman to teach us. LOL
In 1-2 weeks time, you will get use to X-Combo; and you will appreciate the beast team more.

That will be enough to show people you are the god of TOS; all thanks to Mr Saruman the grand master tutor of X-Combo LOL.

(09-22-2013, 01:07 PM)XxXxX Wrote: Just find this video about Beast team:

I love the other top youtube comment too: "My mother asked me why I'm kneeling in front of the computer..."

(09-22-2013, 02:44 PM)Gordie Wrote: Hi Poogu,

Don't need to understand what they wrote in Chinese; I also don't understand what they wrote in Jap for PAD before that. Just copy how they stack the gems.

Go to Saruman stage.
Don't kill Suraman, he is like the Grand Mentor of X-Combo LOL;

Max CD and practice doing the basic 6-9 gems patterns;
When kill the gnome; skip without match gem to let the gnome come back; Repeat the process.

Pay Saruman a visit once or twice a day; just cost 5 stamina each time for Saruman to teach us. LOL
In 1-2 weeks time, you will get use to X-Combo; and you will appreciate the beast team more.

That will be enough to show people you are the god of TOS; all thanks to Mr Saruman the grand master tutor of X-Combo LOL.

Thanks. Think I will have to go climb the mountain and ask Mr Saruman to take me in.
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
@poogu

I love the other top youtube comment too: "My mother asked me why I'm kneeling in front of the computer..."

that poor boy kneel down to ask for discipleship LOL. Should look for Saruman, the great master tutor. Don't need to kneel down; sit down, relax and drink coffee with him. LOL